The sound of a car comes to my ears. It's a desperate attempt, but I start yelling for help. "HELP!! HELP ME PLEASE!!"

If this doesn't work, I would've spent the last of my energy. The car comes into view. My throat is dry, and I'm tired.

This has to work. "HELP US PLEASE!!" I wave my arm back and forth. The car passes by. Probably not wanting to stop for a woman in her underwear dragging another girl.

I watch the car drive away. The only hope left is to walk to the next town. I take a few more steps, but pass out from exhaustion.

*Elsas POV*

The moment I turn around, Pitch laughs. "Her royal highness. At last." He gets up to bow.

I glare at him. "I am not the queen."

"Liar!" I flinch from his sudden change of tone. "No need to yell. I am not the queen. Plain and simple truth. The real queen wouldn't dare exposing herself."

"Oh dear me. I must have you mistaken for another platinum blonde, blue eyed girl...be careful we wouldn't want your sister to get hurt."

"You don't know who my sister is...back to the reason why I came in here. Where is Belle Hathaway and Brior Rose?!"

"I didn't take them agent."

"You're hiding something. Tell me what it is!"

"Calm down. I didn't take them, my story checks out. See for yourself." I slap him across the face.

He rubs his face where I hit it. His skin is already so pale, that it shows in the same moment my hand made contact with his skin.

"You have those girls. Don't think that for second, that I will ever cross you off the list. Unlike most people, I can see right through you."

"I am hardly a priority agent. What you should be doing is looking for those girls. They could be starving, or dead!"

I slap him again. "If they die. It'll be on your head."

"What is this, 1645? No one talks like that anymore..." He leans in close. "Your majesty."

I push him away from me. As I leave, Pitch laughs. "See you around special agent."

I leave the room and slam the door behind me. Forget this, I'm leaving, I'll just send someone else.

I've already put so many people in danger. Now one of my own people knows who I am. He must of heard North or Walt hear them call me that.

"Elsa!" I turn to see Jack walking quickly towards me. He takes me into his arms right away. I hold onto him tight.

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted answers." I whisper before pulling away. Jack reaches for me again, I let him.

He opens the nearest door, luckily it's empty. Jack takes me inside. "What did you get out of him?"

"Unfortunately, nothing." Which is true. Bastard stuck to his story. "I could see it in his eyes Jack. He's hiding something we don't know. And without any evidence..."

I sit on the floor. "Without anything..I can't lock him away, or look at one thing of his." Jack sits down next to me.

He puts an arm around my shoulders. I lean on him for support. "I'm sorry Elsa..but there's nothing I can do."

"You don't have to do anything..the only thing left is to look for them. Hopefully alive." Jack kisses my head.

The gesture is so sweet, I can't help but smile. Despite my sour mood. Jack has this way of making me smile, while also getting on my nerves.