Chapter 47 Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Over. My. Dead. Body." Lucifer narrowed his eyes as he tightens his grip on the thug's neck. "Where is this 'arranged marriage' going to happen?"

"He's taking her back home...where we will get paid. If there is harm done to her...we're screwed! You got to understand...we need the cash." The thug said a terrible excuse and Lucifer lowers him towards his face and forcing him to look at Lucifer dead in the eyes.

"The only thing you're going to get is being locked behind bars." Lucifer said before slamming the thug's head to the wall...knocking him out.

"Lucifer!" he turns to see Lisanna and Levy running towards him.

"Took you guys long enough." Lucifer said but with a serious tone.

"That wagon..." Lisanna panted.

"Lucy's father has taken her...he hired those men to kidnap her." Lucifer explained.

"Jude Heartfilia..." Levy grits her teeth.

"He is trying to get Lucy to marry some brat or something..." Lucifer spat as he slams his fist on the wall...causing a hole in the bricks and his fists are shaking with anger. "This wouldn't have happen if I haven't-"

"This wasn't your fault, Lucifer." Levy comfort him with her words. "This would have happen anyways...Jude is still trying to get her to do something...just for the money."

"..." Lucifer doesn't say a thing except of the one question. "Where does Jude Heartfilia live?"

//Lucy POV//

---Hours Later; Unknown Area---

"Is she unharmed?" Lucy could hear a voice ask...she felt so weak...she could barely open her eyes but managed to do it. She opens her eyes to see a man dressed in with a mask and standing beside him...Lucy's eyes widened to see her father, Jude Heartfilia, standing beside the man and looking at her.

"She's fine...she will be, had to knock her out to get her in the wagon. And I lost one of my boys back there, some brat saw us and tried to get into the wagon." The thug talks with her father and Lucy sits up but groans in pain.

"And for your recklessness, you lose 25% of the payment." Jude tells the thug.

"Hey! We did what you asked for! You better keep your promise and give full payment!" the thug spat.

"You lost a man...who will likely speak out against you to spare his own life." Jude shouted.

"He won't talk...he isn't the type to crack. He's been in jail before." The thug ensured him.

"You...kidnapped me..." their eyes travel to Lucy who had stood up and narrowed eyes with hate. "...I told you to leave me alone for the rest of your pathetic life...And you KIDNAP me!"

"You left me no choice, Lucy. Though...this time it worked unlike last time with that guild I had tasked to retrieve you." Jude spoke with a fierce voice. "I am your father and you will do what I tell you to."

"Never!" Lucy spat. "What do you want from me?!"

"I have been having trouble with money and to keep the business running so I need to close a deal with an arranged marriage between another business friend's son and you." Jude spoke with a smile and Lucy looked at him shock.

"You're forcing me to marry?!" Lucy shouted. "Like hell I will!"

"You will!" Jude shouted. As much as Lucy wanted to blast her father toward the wall. She wouldn't because he is still her father, she couldn't attack him like that.

"I am leaving..." Lucy said and starts to walk away...when-

Huh?! Lucy thought when she tried to move...she couldn't...and she drops to the floor. She starts to feel so weak...her magic was draining away from her, she could feel it.

"W-What's happening to me...my magic..." Lucy groans with a whisper as she feels dizzy. She starts at her hands and they were a blur. She looks up to see feet in front of her and she looks up to see a figure of a woman...green long hair and a sickening grin...

"Meet one of my contracts I had assigned to make sure you don't leave the mansion. This is Evan, though she is a woman with a male name, her magic goes around drain by a simply looking at a wizard." She heard her father speak. "She has been draining you of your magic as you slept."

"Bastards..." Lucy grits her teeth as she tries to stand up but couldn't.

"You have no choice, Lucy. Don't bother fighting. I want you to come downstairs later to eat dinner...no excuses." Jude said as he leaves the room. Leaving Lucy alone with the woman, Evan, who lifts her up and puts her on the bed. But Lucy flinched and looks away from Evan as she feels her tracing her fingers on Lucy's thighs and her stomach slowly. Lucy wanted to slap her hand away but her arms wouldn't move.

"Your skin is so soft..." Evan whispered in Lucy's ear. "It's a shame you're into boys...not that I care if I was allowed to...things...to you."

"Go screw yourself!" Lucy spat with anger.

"Such a foul mouth, Miss Heartfilia." Evan chuckled. It seemed that she stopped draining Lucy of her magic and Lucy could clearly see the woman. Dark green hair and dressed in brown and had reptilian eyes that were dark green, darker than her hair. Lucy flinched as Evan's tongue flicked at her cheek like an actual snake.

"My friends will find me..." Lucy growled as she tries to move away from the snake lady but Evan had her arms pinned to the bed.

"We made sure they can't find us...don't you worry your pretty head." Evan smirked and Lucy could see two long pointy teeth like a snake slowly come out at full length. "I could still drain you but it exhausts me to do so...so...how about a little...bite..."

"Huh?!" Lucy's eyes widened as Evan dove her head at Lucy's shoulder and she screams in sheer pain to feel Evan's teeth dig straight into her shoulder. "AHHHHH!!"

"There...there..." Evan smirked as she pulls her head back and licks the wounds with her snake tongue. "Hold your screams...I still need to do the other shoulder"

"I will get out...my friends will find me...just you wait!" Lucy grits her teeth in pain.

"Then I better enjoy weakening you before dinner..." Evan smirked more sickly and dives her head at Lucy's other shoulder.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

S/'Us