I'm sorry

10 years later

Alan's P. O. V.

I look up at the jail. I get out of my car and begin walking to the front door.

"How may I help you? " a officer asked me when I walked in.

"I would like to visit Austin Carlile"

"Ok just grab a booth"

I sit down and stare at the glass before me and grab the phone. After a few minutes Austin comes and sits. We just stare into eachother's eye for a while until he grabs the phone.

"Hi Alan" he tells me

"Hi Austin"

"Why'd you stop visiting me after the first year?" he asks me.

"Well Austin that's why I'm here today. I need to tell you something"

"What is it? "

"Well I need to tell you I'm engaged now"

Austin's eyes begin to water.

"But we promised to stay together" he told me while his voice cracked.

"I know but Austin it was never going to work. You're in jail and you're going to be here for life"

"You're right Alan. But just tell me one thing Alan, who is it? "

I take a deep breath and look down "Oli"

"Why him Alan? Please take me back I love you" he tells me and a few tears stream down his face.

"I'm sorry Austin but I don't love you anymore"

With that being said I hang up the phone and walk out. I open the car door and get into the passenger seat.

"Are you ok babe?" I turn my head and am meet with Oli's concerned eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine" I tell him and wipe the single tear that managed to escape.

"I love you Oli"

"I love you too Alan"

He starts up the car and we drive away from the jail.

==============================
Ok everyone so that's the last chapter. I have no idea when I'll start my new book but I will. So anyways don't forget to follow, vote, and comment. Until the next book peaceskies.