Hanging with Austin and Amy

Alan's P. O. V.

"HI ALAN" Amy screams at me while walking towards me.

"Hi Amy" I tell her while chuckling.

"So how did your steamy kiss with Austin go? DID YOU GUYS FUCK?! IF YOU GUYS DID,DID YOU RECORD IT BECAUSE I SHIP YOU GUYS SO HARD" Amy told me with a wide grin. I stared back at her with wide eyes and a red face.

"OH MY GOD IT WAS JUST A KISS NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED AND YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR SOUL AND MIND AND EYES"

"For now it's a kiss but you guys are gonna end up fucking trust me"

I shook my head and stared at her. She just looked at me with a innocent smile.

"Oh look here he comes now" she tells me. Her smile growing even bigger.

"Hi Alan hi Amy" Austin tells us.

"HI AUSTIN ALAN'S BOYFRIEND" Amy shouted at him.

"Amy we aren't going out" I told her.

"Not yet" she said while winking at us.

"Ok then fortune teller" I tell her while rolling me eyes. I heard her giggle in response.

"Ok you guys you want to come over to my house my parents are away and we can chill and do whatever we want" Austin asked us.

"Yeah sure" Amy told him.

"What about you Alan? " he asks me. I think about it I could go home and get a bad beating or not go home today and get a worst beating tomorrow. I really want to go over to Austin's house too. I think I'll go.

"Alan? " Austin says. I snap out of my thoughts and look at him.

"Are you going or not? " Amy asked me now.

"Yeah I'm in" I tell them while smiling.

"YESSSSSSSSS THIS IS GONNA BE SO MUCH FUN" Amy says while putting her arms up and heading towards the front gates while me and Austin follow after her. She suddenly stopped and turned around to face us.

"I just remembered something" she tells us "I have no idea where you live Austin"

"Ok then I'll lead the way then" Austin says while laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------

"HONEY IM HOME" Austin yells as we walk into his house. Me and Amy just stare at him for a couple of second and start laughing.

"Austin your honey is right here" Amy tells him after she calms here laughter while pointing at me.

"Righttttttt so you guys want something to eat or drink or want both or what? " Austin asks us.

"OH MY GOD YES PLEASE I HAVEN'T ATE ALL DAY" Amy yells and runs around a corner. She pops her head from the corner and says "Where's your kitchen at? "

"Go straight then turn left and you'll see it"

"OK THANK YOU" she yells and runs off again.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" Austin asks me.

"No thank you it's ok"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah it's fine"

"Ok let's go find Amy then we'll go into my room" he tells me. I nod and begin walking with him to the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------

"FUCK YOU" Amy shouted at me and Austin. We paid no attention to her and kept laughing.

"AND SHE TRIPS AND FALLS" Austin said in between laughs. We're currently laughing because Amy told us how she was trying to impress a girl but she ended up slipping and falling on top of a guy who was carrying food and got his food and drink all over her white V-neck and black skinny jeans.

"STOP IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING"

We once again ignored her and continued to laugh our asses off.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE BYE" she yells at us and storms out of Austins house.

"Should we go after her? " I asked Austin.

"Nah she's be ok I mean it's barely 4 so it isn't that dark or anything"

"Ok then" I said while laughing a little.

"So what so you want to do now? " I asked him.

"Well I wanted to do something but Amy was here and now that she left we can finally do it without her going all fangirl mode on us" he said.

"What d-" he cuts me off with his lips. I moaned and closed my eyes and kissed back. I tangle my fingers into his hair. He groans and pushes me onto my back. He licks my bottom lip and I gladly open my mouth. He invades my mouth licking every corner of it. He disconnects our lips and starts to kiss and bit down my neck while I moan. He takes my shirt off and........

---------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhhhhhh cliff hanger. Should I make them do the dirty or should I not? Oh and also if they do end up doing the dirty should I include it or skip over it? COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO. Also don't forget to read my other stories and why not give me a follow on twitter it's im_maggie_dude I mean it's free. Don't forget to follow, comment, and vote. Until the next chapter peaceskies.