I'm taking this

Alan's P. O. V

I walked into the cafeteria and looked around to see it I saw Adam. I scan through the people and don't see him. I'm so lucky I've made it four periods without seeing him. Maybe he's absent today. I don't know but all I know is that I'm super grateful I didn't get beat up by him.

"AYYYYYYYY ALAN OVER HERE. " someone yells. I turn my attention to the source of the noise and see it's Amy.

"ALAN DO YOU NOT SEE ME IM RIGHT HERE. CAN'T YOU SEE ME WAVING MY ARMS AROUND? HOLD UP LET ME STAND UP. THERE NOW CAN YOU SEE ME?" she yelled at me while waving her arms around like a crazy person. I begin walking towards her.

"Looks like fag got a friend" someone yelled out to me while I was walking. I just ignore them and continue my way to Amy.

"Hi Alan" she says and ends with a giggle.

"Hi"

"So how's your day so far? "

"Good I guess."

"Thats good"

"What about your's Amy? "

"It's been good it's been good. I talked to a sexy as girl today. She had some nice big boobies" she told me excitly. I let a small laugh.

"What Alan? Why are you laughing at me? " she asked.

"Because you said boobies. Who even says boobies anymore?" (am I the only one who says boobies??)

"Me ok? You got a problem with me saying boobies? " she asked while glaring at me.

"No. I just think it sounds super funny. " I explain to her while laughing.

"Well fuck you asshole. Suck my ten inch dick" she tells me while rolling her eyes. (I legit say that all day everyday)

"Whatever I'm gonna go get some food. Take care of the table make sure nobody tries to jack it. " she says while getting up and walking away.

I take out my phone and go on tumblr. The tumblr app sucks ass but it's a good way to make time go by faster. After many minutes of me sitting there waiting for at least one picture to load Amy came back.

"Im here cunt face. " she tells me while laughing at the end.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I can easily see a girl with blue hair walking towards me" I reply with a eye roll.

"Good then you'll never be able to lose me" she winks at me.

Amy finishes putting ketchup on her burger and opens to her mouth to take a bite when the bell rings. She groans and rolls her eyes while I laugh.

"I'm taking this with me to 5th period" she tells while throwing her food away expect her burger.

"They're gonna make you throw it away"

"No they won't. I'll just say at my old school they let me eat food during class. They'll let me get away with it. " she says with a smirk.

"Sure"

"You'll see"

I roll my eyes and begin walking to 5th period.

=================================
Sorry it's short but it's just a filler. . Oh and you guys should go read my other stories. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Until the next chapter peaceskies.