Maybe even a best friend

Alan's P.O.V.

Me and Austin walked into school together and went our separate ways to get to our locker. When I reached my locker I glanced around nervously look to see it Adam was anywhere to be seen. I got lucky I didn't see him.

I sighed in relief. I grabbed my stuff for social studies and began walking to the class I hated most of all. The teacher Mrs. E hated me and I have no idea why. I guess everyone just hates me.

I walk into class and take my seat while Mrs. E glares at me from afar. The late bell rings and she goes closes the door.

"Ok class all you have to do is complete this map and when you're done turn it in to me" Mrs. E announced to the whole class.

She passes out the map and we begin labeling and coloring. After I finish I get up and walk to the back of the class to turn it in. When I sit back down in my seat I started daydreaming about random things. After a couple of minutes of day dreaming I decided I wanted gum. I reached into my backpack and searched around for it. I always have gum with me. I unwrap one, stick it in my mouth, and begin to chew it.

"Pssssss kid" I heard someone call out to me. I rolled my eyes of course people would only talk to me when I have gum. I stay looking at my desk ignoring them.

"Psssssssssss kid" No I'm not gonna turn around

"Psssssssssssssss ginger kid" Nope you can go fuck yourself

"PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GINGER KID WITH THE SUICIDE SILENCE TEE SHIRT" Nope nope nope nope

I feel a tap on my shoulder. Guess I can't ignore them anymore. I turn around and I'm faced with a beautiful girl with blue hair, black eyes, light makeup, a Sleeping with sirens tee shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and some boots with spikes.

"Hello there I'm Amy and I'm new and I was also wondering if I could get some gum"

"Sure"

I take one out and give it to her. Immediately she openes it, pops it into her mouth and begins chewing it.

"So what's your name?" she asks me.

"Are you sure you want to talk to me?"

"Yeah sure why not? "

"Because I'm emo and-" She cut me off.

"In case you haven't noticed I'm emo too"

"you didn't let me finish and gay" I told her nervously. She snorted and bursted out laughing.

"AMY PLEASE BE QUIET" Mrs. E shouted at her.

"Sorry" She shouted out. Then she turned her attention to me.

"It's ok I'm emo and gay too" She told me while I stared at her with my mouth open.

"Really? "

"Yup"

"Do people know? "

"No but I don't care if people know or not. I mean I don't care what happened in their love life they shouldn't care what happenes in mine."

She was right we don't get involved in their love life they shouldn't get involved in ours.

"PREACH" I screamed out.

"ALAN THATS IT YOU HAVE A FIFTEEN MINUTE DETENTION ON FRIDAY"

"Ok Mrs. E"

"OH NOW YOUR CHEWING GUM THATS THIRTY MINUTES NOW"

"I guess"

"NOW YOUR TALKING BACK THATS AN HOUR"

I didn't say anything just stared at her. If I said anything she would of made it longer than an hour.

"Well that was a stupid reason to get a hour detention" Amy whispered to me.

"I know right"

"Yup. So Alan wanna hang out during nutrition and lunch?"

"Sure"

"Cool"

The bell rang dismissing the class. I gathered up my books and walked out of class to my second period.

I actually made a friend I told myself while walking to second period a really cool friend maybe even a best friend. I smile to myself.

==================================
Sorry it's so short but it's currently 12:30 in the morning and I'm really sleepy so goodnight Maggie awwwww tank you Maggie (btw I say thank you as tank you) your welcome Maggie. So anyways Alan got a friend YAY. So until then next chapter peaceskies. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow.