Again

Alan's P.O.V.

*Trigger warning abuse,rape,and self harm*

"ALAN GET DOWN HERE NOW" my dad yelled at me. I got up from my bed and went downstairs. When I reached the bottom I saw my dad sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand while watching tv.

"The school called today" he got up from the couch and walked towards me until he was right in front on me. I was confused. Why would the school call?

"They said you didn't showed up for 4th period" he tells me while looking right in the eyes with anger in his eyes. Oh shit I totally forgot I ditched 4th period.

"Ummmmmm well you see-"

"Why didn't you go? I though you would of loved 4th since you have P.E. and you would be able to see all of those guys change"

I didn't say anything I just lowered my head and took my gaze to the floor.

You see I did ditch but it was only because my body was full of bruises and cuts. I don't want the school to find out about my cutting because they will contact my dad and my dad will surely kill me.

"Alan look at me" my father tells me with anger in his voice. I look up. Right when our eyes lock he raises up his hand and slaps me.

"YOU LIKE DITCHING YOU LITTLE FAGGOT"

I don't say anything and it gets him more mad. He rises up his fist and punches me in the face, the blow is so hard I get knocked down when I hit the ground my head bounces a few times just adding onto the pain.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH"

He kickes me in the ribs over and over again. He tries to kick my face too but I block my head with my arms that only made him more mad.

"OH SO NOW YOUR NOT GONNA TAKE THE BEATING LIKE A MAN"

With that he straddles me and pins my arms above my head with one hand while the other one punches my face repeatedly.

Suddenly he stops and tries to undo my button with his free hand. I know what's coming so I twist and squirm around underneath him trying to get my wrists free. I manage to get one free and I scratched his face.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT"

He takes of his belt and tries it around my wrists. He turns me over and takes off my pants. I soon hear his zipper undo. I squirm around even more but I got a punch to my head.

"STOP MOVING"

I start to cry as I realize there is no way to stop him from raping me yet again.

He shoves himself into me. I scream out in pain but he shoves a sock into my mouth to keep people from hearing me. He started thrusting at a fast pace. I screamed as more tears came down my face it hurts so bad it feels like I'm being ripped into two. I heard him groan and moan in pleasure. I want to throw up. He started going fast. He let out a loud groan and I felt something warm shoot into me. He pulls out, unties my wrists, and removes the sock.

He pulls up his pants and puts his belt back on. He kickes me one more time and I hear the door open then shut. I lay there for a couple of minutes then stand up on shaky legs. Again he did it again I feel so disgusted in myself.

I go into my bathroom and turn on the water. I put it as high as it could go. I take off a piece of the wooden floor and take out a small box. Inside that box are my razor. I take one out and step into the shower.

I put it on my wrist and slide it across. I do this to both wrist about twenty times. I then slide in on both my thighs twenty times too. I look down at the water and see it's red. I've become very use to seeing it.I go on and put shampoo on my hair.I then grab soap and rub it all over my body. I start to scrub my skin until it turn more red so I can get the feeling of him off me. After that I rinse off everything.I look down and look at the water I see it has a pink tint to it. I decide that's enough so I won't stain anything.

I put a towel around my waist. I step out into my room then dry myself. After that I put on my boxers,some sweats,and a hoodie. I craw into bed and let the sweet darkness swallow me.

===================================
Well I'm making a cashby story now. If you've read my other stories you might of notice that this story cover actually has my name and the title of the book. I finally got the cover app thing.I be all pro with my shitty stories but awesome covers.Also don't forget to vote and comment it's free. Peaceskies.