The park

Alan's P. O. V.

"ALAN GUESS WHAT" someone screamed behind me while I was walking out the gates scaring the living shit out of me. I turn around and see Amy there smirking.

"What? "

"They let me eat my burger during 5th period"

"Congratulations Amy. Do you want a gold star? " I tell her while rolling my eyes and clapping.

"Yes please."

"Then go to the store and buy one."

"Damn Alan all fucked up" she says with a chuckle.

"I can be a bitch when I need to." I tell her sassyly (is that even a word?)

She just stares at me for a couple of seconds and burst out laughing. I stand there glaring at her.

"Are you done?" I ask her.

"No not yet" she said still laughing her ass off.

"Hi Alan." I heard someone say behind me. I turn around and am meet with Austin. I instantly smile.

"Hi"

"What's wrong with smurf jizz hair other there? " he asks. Amy instantly stops laughing and glares at Austin.

"What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Just. Say. Bitch." Amy tells Austin still glaring. Austin has an amused smile on his face.

"Smurf jizz hair"

"Take that back you cunt"

"No I don't think I will"

"Ok then you asshole" Amy grabs his arm and twists it in a weird way that looks like it can break it any time now.

"SAY UNCLE YOU CUNT FACE" Amy yells at him.

"OK OK UNCLE FUCK THAT HURTS LET GO OF MY ARM UNCLE UNCLE"

Amy let's go of his arm and just stands there with a smirk on her face staring at him.

"THAT'S RIGHT DON'T FUCK WITH ME" she yells.

"So before all that happened Austin. What did you need to tell me? " I asked him.

"Oh yeah I was gonna ask you if you want to go to the park right now. I don't have anything else to do and I want to hang out with you since you're cool and chill and shit." he tells me. I think about it for a while. This could be a trick and he could jump be or something but then again he didn't do anything to me last time I went over to his house and plus we're gonna be in public. And my dad will surely be waiting for me when I get home and my punishment will be horrible. But then again I never go out and do anything let alone with someone and I can just sneak in through my window.

"Yeah sure" I finally answer him.

"OHHH I WANT TO GO TOO. " Amy says will waving her arms around.

"What do you think Austin? Should we let smurf jizz hair go? " I asked him with a smile. Austin laughs and pretends to think.

"Sure why not"

"FUCK YEAH. ON WARD WE GO PEASENTS." Amy screams while running ahead of us leading the way while me and Austin laugh at her and walk behind her.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{skip to arriving at the park}}}}}}}}}}

"ALAN PUSH ME. COME ON PUSH ME. " Amy yelled at me while sitting on a swing.

"OK SURE."

"If you excuse me Austin I need to go push the child" I tell Austin and walk away from the bench we were sitting on.