I don't like him

Alan's P. O. V

"Well hi Alan" Oli told me back with a small smile tugging on his lips.

I chuckled and decided to copy him "well hi Oli"

"Ok class as we discussed yesterday, today we are gonna pick partners for the project" Ms. Zendejas (Yes I just added myself to the story and yes that's my real last name pretty swag huh?)told us. Ms. Zendejas is a sub for our class because our teacher (I didn't pay any attention to her name) gave birth a week ago.

Ms. Zendejas is short, chubby,(I'm fat but I don't think Alan would say that about anyone) has dimples left one is bigger and deeper than the right one, has black rim glasses, and blond with faded pink hair it use to be hot pink and purple until it faded out. Today she is wearing a tye dye sweater that a size or two bigger, black skinny jeans, and galaxy vans.

Ms. Zendejas is chill, funny, weird (but the good kind of weird), crazy (again good kind), and chill. (I told some of my friends and sister to describe me in 3 words and OMG they said so many nice things I can't stop smiling)

"Ok everyone pick your partner" she said.

"Hey Alan wanna be partners since you're the only person I meet and you seem chill and I want to get to know you" Oli told me. I blushed at his words.

"Yeah sure"

"Ok Oli who's your parents?" Ms. Zendejas asked him.

"Alan"

"Ok well Alan please explain to Oli what the project is"

"Ok" I replied to her. After I explained the project to Oli we got working.

"So Alan how's your day? " Oli asked me.

"It's going good. What about yours?"

"It's going wonderfully especially since I meet such a cute guy like yourself" Oli told me with a smirk. My cheeks heated up and I opened my mouth to reply when Ms. Zendejas screamed.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IM LEGIT GONNA SHOVE A FUCKEN TAMPON UP MY FUCKEN NOSE BECAUSE ITS SUPER RUNNY"

"What's this I heard about a tampon?" we heard a female voice. We turn our head and see Mrs. Lopez.

"MILEENA MY NOSE WON'T STOP RUNNING AND ITS ANNOYING ME. " Ms. Zendejas screamed at her.

Mrs. Lopez just giggled at her and sat down in a empty seat next to Ms. Zendejas. Mrs. Lopez is a really beautiful women. She's short, thin, sassy, funny, and crazy. Her and Ms. Zendejas seem like total opposite Mrs. Lopez is so girly while Ms. Zendejas usually wears black. But they're both crazy, loud, weird, and funny. I guess that's why the clicked or the old saying can be true: opposites attract.

"Ok everyone put your seats up onto the tables we only have a minute left of class" Ms. Zendejas announced.

We out our chairs up and the bell rings and all the students rush out of the class.

"Hey Alan can I have your number for the project of course?" Oli asked me.

"Ummm yeah" I told him quite unsure. We trade phones and put our phonenumbers into eachothers phones.

"Cool thanks. Is it cool if I walk with you to the front doors?" he asked.

"Yeah sure" I answered unsure too.

We walk to the front doors and I see Austin waiting for me. I give him a smile when we make eye contact. When I reach him he gives me a peck on the lips.

"Hey babe" Austin tells me.

"Hi" I said with red cheeks. Austin looks to Oli. Oli looks confused.

"What's wrong? Against same sex relationships?" Austin asks him.

"No I'm not I'm actually gay too" Oli tells him back with a smirk.

"Ok well anyways. Oli this is Austin my boyfriend. Austin this is Oli he's new. " I introduced them to eachother.

"Hey mate" Oli tells Austin.

"Sup" Austin tells him.

"Ok well is it cool if I seat with you guys during lunch tomorrow?" Oli asks me.

"Um yeah sure" I tell him. I didn't want to be mean and say no.

"Ok thanks. Well I have to get going bye you guys I'll text you late Alan" Oli said then walked off.

"He has your phonenumber and I don't?" Austin asked kinda mad.

"I'm sorry" I tell him. I give him my number after that.

"I don't like him" Austin says.

"What? Why? "

"I don't know I just don't"

"Awwwwww is someone jealous?" I teased him.

"No"

"You so are"

"No"

"Yeah yeah yeah now can I sleep over tonight?" I asked him. I really don't want to go home tonight and get a beating.

"Yeah sure"

"Awesome"

We link hands and walk to his car. He's so jealous I think to myself the whole way to his house.

##############################
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Oh and read my other stories ;) . Until the next chapter peaceskies.