Will you be my boyfriend?

Ok so I decided to write a new chapter. I don't know why but all today I've just been having weird burst of creativity like today I drew a picture of marceline and princess bubblegum (I ship them) and painted it I kinda like it even though I fucked up on it. Also I've noticed that not a lot of people read my stories the only really popular one is Infinity I'm actually proud of myself. Ok onto my horrible story that nobody will read.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Alan's P. O. V.

I woke up to a alarm blasting sound and I took in my surroundings. Then I remembered everything that happened last night. I had sex with Austin. Oh my god. We had sex. I can't progress that. Wait I didn't go home last night. I'm gonna get a horrible beating when I go home. Fuck.

"Good morning sunshine" I heard Austin tell me in a groggy voice. I turn to face him.

"Hi"

"So how are you feeling?"

"Good but I haven't moved so I don't really know"

"Hey Alan I need to ask you something" he tells me while giving me a nervous smile.

"Ok what happened?"

"Look Alan I really like you even though I've only known you for about a month I really like you. So I just wanted to ask will you be my boyfriend?"

"YES AUSTIN YES I'VE HAD A CRUSH ON YOU SINCE FRESHMAN YEAR WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU" I screamed at him then hugged him.

"Ok cutie we need to get ready for school"

"Fuck I need clothes though" I told him while pouting.

"You can borrow some of mine"

"Ok thanks"

Austin hands me a plain black tee shirt and some black skinny jeans. Austin walks into the bathroom I assume to change so I start changing too. Once I'm done Austin comes out.

"Hey wanna pick up some donuts on the way to school?" he asks me.

"Sure"

......................................................................

We walk into the doors (did I say gates or doors?) hand and hand when we heard a scream. We turn our head to the source and see Amy running to us.

"OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I HAVE DONUTS" she yells and rips the donuts out of Austin's hand. She takes a bit of one and moans.

"THESE ARE SO GOOD" she says.

"Yeah they are" Austin says with a chuckle. Amy finishes her donut and look at us. After she finally sees our hands she screams.

"FUCK YEAH YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY GOING OUT I FUCKEN KNEW IT WAS GOING TO BE SOON. YES I SHIP SO HARD. "

"Yeah Amy we all know how much you ship us. You tell us 24/7" I tell her while rolling my eyes.

Amy opens her mouth to say something when the bell to go to first period rings.

"OK BYE AMY GOTTA BLAST" Austin says and drags me away from her.

.....................................................................

I walk into 6th period, take a seat, then put my head down. Nothing really happened today. Amy just fangirled over me and Austin all day. During lunch Amy made us kiss while she recorded us. She called over some of her friends to come see cute we were and that we're her number one ship of all time. Then her friends stared to say how they ship us too but thank god the bell rang and we went to 5th period. I was never so happy to go to P. E.

"Ok class we have a new student today" I heard the teacher say.

I lift up my head to say a sexy ass boy. He has hazel eyes, long dark brown hair, a gray crew neck sweater, black skinny jeans, black vans, and some tattoos on his neck, hands, and three little dots by his eye.

"Hi my name is Oliver but I prefer to just be called Oli" he said in a British accent. A FUCKEN BRITISH ACCENT HOW HOT. Fuck and THOSE-STOP ALAN YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH AUSTIN.

"Ok Oliver go take a seat by.... " the teacher scanned the room looking for a empty seat. "Alan. Alan please raise your hand"

WHAT THE FUCK SINCE WHEN IS THERE A EMPTY SEAT BY ME? Wait there always was I'm Alan of course nobody seats next to me. I roll my eyes to myself and raise my hand. Oli makes his way to me. He turns his head towards me.

"Hi I'm Oli" he says while smiling and sticks out his hand for me to shake it.

"Hi I'm Alan" I return the smile and shake his hands. Why do I feel like something bad is gonna happen?

################################
Ok you guys the story is almost over probably like 2-6 more chapters I don't know but it's almost over. Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment. Until the next chapter peaceskies.