Why would you do that Austin?

Alan's P. O. V.

*Trigger warning : abuse and rape*

I opened the door to my house and take a step in. When my whole body is in the house I turn around and close the door. I feel someone grab my head and slam it into the door in front of me. I scream out in pain and fall onto the ground.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST WEEK" My dad yells at me.

He starts kicking me every where. I huddled up into a ball trying to protect myself as much as possible while tears stream down my face. After a few more kicks he straddles me and pins my wrist above my head. He holds my wrist with one hand while the other one punches me in the face. Everything hurts so much.

"I ASKED YOU A FUCKEN QUESTION. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR A WHOLE WEEK YOU NO GOOD FAGGOT" He yelled at me while still punching my face.

"WERE YOU OUT GETTING DICK UP THE ASS?"

Punch after punch they just kept coming. He got off of me and grabbed me by the hair and started dragging me to his room. I screamed and kicked and tried scratching at his hand but he won't let go.

Once we were in his room he threw me onto his bed. He grabbed two of his belts and tied my wrist up on the bed frame and shoves a sock into my mouth.

He started to to undo my jeans and pull them down. I tried to scream but the shirt was making my yells come out muffled. After he took off my jeans he started pulling down boxers.

He let's go of me and starts to undress himself. More tears start coming down my face and I try to scream even louder. Once he's fully naked he climbs on top of me and starts kissing my neck. I soon feel the tip going in. I shut my eyes tight. He groans and thrust the rest of his self in. He moans in pleasure. I just cry hoping it would end soon.

*End of rape and abuse*

"WHAT THE FUCK" we heard someone scream. We both turn our heads and see Austin standing in the door way.

He runs over to my dad and rips him off of me. Austin starts to punch my dad in the face. My dad groans in pain and falls to the floor. Austin straddles him and starts punching him even more. After a few more punches my dad is knocked out. Austin runs over to me and takes the sock out of my mouth.

"Austin get a knife to cut the belts" I tell him. Austin nods and runs off to the kitchen. He comes back in with the knife and starts to cut the belts. Austin is then being ripped off of me by my dad.

My dad straddles Austin and starts punching him. Austin starts looking for something with his hands. Austin then reaches for the knife and stabs my dad in the chest. My dad's mouth opens as of to scream but no sound comes out. He lands on top of Austin. Austin pushes his body off of him and takes the knife out of his chest. Austin then starts walking towards me with the knife in his hand. Once he reaches me he cuts the other belt off and we just stare into eachother's eyes.

"STOP RIGHT THERE AND DROP THE WEAPON" we heard someone yell.

We turn to the doorway and see a police officer with a gun pointing it at Austin. Austin puts his hands up and drops the knife. Soon more officers come and take Austin away. Paramedics come and take my dad's body away. Some officers try talking to me but I couldn't talk. I was in complete shock.

=============================

"I declare Austin Carlile guilty of first degree murder and sentence him to life in prison" the judge said while slamming her gavel down. I looked at Austin with tears in my eyes. Police officers grabbed him and started taking him away. I ran passed everyone and pushed the officers. I grabbed Austin's face and gave him a kiss.

"Why did you do it? " I asked him

"Because I love you Alan" he told me with watery eyes.

"I love you too Austin"

A officer came next to me and put a hand on my shoulder while the two officers I pushed away grabbed Austin and took him away.

################################
Ok you guys it's almost over just one more chapter then I'm gonna start a new book. Anyways you guys should go follow my friend starlessnight101 she just made a wattpad and started writing books so you guys should go read her book and follow her. Ok I think I'm done. Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment. Until the next chapter peaceskies.