I guess I stole your first kiss

Alan's P. O. V

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing, I slammed my fist down on it. I groan because I didn't want to go to school, the pain from my beating, and the pain in my wrist. I just lay in bed for a while thinking about life and random things. I noticed my dad still hasn't knocked on my door. He's probably out somewhere I think to myself.

I get up from my bed and noticed I'm gonna have to limp. I decide to suck it up and not limp because I don't want anybody asking me questions. Once I made myself stop limping I go pick out some clothes for school. I decide on some black skinny jeans, a black muscle tee (even though I'm super fat and I have no muscles) , a grey jacket leaving the zipper open, and some black vans. I grab my phone, put my headphones in and begin walking to the hell hole.

Once I arrived to the hell hole I go to my locker. Once I open it I take out my books for first period. I close my locker and see Amy was behind it.

"HI ALAN. " she told me and attacked me with a hug.

"Hi Amy. " I tell her while awkwardly patting her back. She let's go on me and I see her smiling like a crazy person.

"Ummmm, why are you smiling so crazy? " I ask her.

"You'll see right now"

"Ummm-" I gasp because I felt arms around my waist. I turn around and see that it was Austin.

"YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME." I yelled at him while Amy and Austin were laughing their ASSES off.

"Because I wanted to hug my friend" he told me while nuzzling his face in my neck.

"I SO FUCKEN SHIP" Amy screamed at us.

"What?" Austin asks her while still hugging me.

"Shipping is the wanting of two people to go out together" she explained.

"Ohhhhh ok" Austin told her. The bell rang telling us it was time for first period.

"Well I have to go" Austin said. He let go of my waist and walked off to his class.

"You guys are so gonna fuck" Amy told me with a smirk and walked off. I groan and walked off to my first period too.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's currently lunch but I really need to go pee. So I power walk to the restroom. When I open the door I see Austin inside. He turns his head to see who walked in.

"Hey Alan" he tells me.

"Hi" I tell him. I go into a stall instead of using a urinal.

"Why aren't you using the urinal?" Austin asks me.

"I don't know I just don't feel comfortable"

"Ohhhhhh" I heard him say. Once I'm finished I do my pants and open the stall door. Austin is right outside of the door. He stared walking in closer and closer to me.

"Austin what are you doing? I need to go wash my hands. " I tell him nervously.

"Oh nothing" he tells me still inching closer to me.

"Austin can you-" I stared but was cut off when his lips came down onto my lips. At first I was shocked so I did nothing but then I felt his tongue lick my lower lip. I opened my mouth and began kissing him back. We stayed kissing until we heard a sequel. We broke away from eachother and look at the source of the noise and see Amy holding her phone.

"YES I GOT A VIDEO OF THE STEAMY KISSING" she screamed at us while smiling. I looked at the ground blushing while Austin looked at her smirking.

"IM SO GONNA SHOW ONE OF MY FRIENDS" she screamed and ran out of bathroom. I turned to Austin to see him already looking at me.

"I'm sorry if that was bad it was my first kiss. So yeah." I tell him awkwardly.

"Really I was your first kiss?" he asked me. I nodded my head.

"Oh and don't worry about it you were great" he tells me while smiling. I blush at his words. I open my mouth to tell him something else but the bell sending us to fifth period rings. I begin to my fifth period class when Austin stops me.

"So I guess I stole your first kiss" he says with a smirk.

"I guess so" I tell him while blushing. He smiles at me and gives me a peck on my lips and walks out of the restroom. I stay there for a few seconds then I too walk out and continue my way on to fifth period.

==============================
OMG YOU GUYS I UPDATED. Sorry it's crappy but I've finally decided to update. So many things have happened in my life. I stated high school, I have like a million crushes, I made tons of new friends, I dyed my hair half hot pink and half purple, but I'm also already failing four classes ): OH AND I FOUND OUT I HAVE A SHIP. Many of my friends ship me and my other friend since 7th grade I thought they were over it but I guess not. Also on Christmas I'm gonna get a camera so I can finally make YouTube videos. I'm so happy and excited. Ok I think that's it. Until the next chapter. Peaceskies.