You wish baby cakes

Alan's P. O. V

My eyes fluttered open. I look at my surroundings and see band posters on the wall. This isn't my room. Then I remembered last night. I'm still in Austin's house. Oh shit I'm still sleeping in his bed. I go to get up but something around my waist stops me. I look down and see it's an arm. Austin's arm to be more exact. I look away feeling heat rush up to my cheeks.

"You know you look cute when you blush" I jump when I heard someone talk. Soon I feel my back begin to shake and I hear Austin laughing.

"Fuck you scared the living shit out of me" I say while glaring at him.

He starts laughing more and buries (is that how you spell it?) his head into my back.

"You should of seen your face"

"mhmm now let me go we need to get ready for school you bitch"

I let's go of me and I climb out of his bed. I turn around to ask him a question and see him glaring at me.

"What? "

"Did you just call me the B word? "

"Mhmmm"

"You little ginger cunt"

"Waoh dude that's too far" I say with fake sadness.

"No I-I'm sorry" he looks are scared. I start laughing.

"Oh god you should of seen your face you were so scared" I wipe my eyes. Yes I'm crying that's how funny I though it was. My laughter dies down and I look at him.

"Fuck you" he tells me.

"You wish baby cakes" I wink and him then begin laughing.

"Dude your actually really cool why don't you have friends?" he asks me. My smile turns into a frown.

"I don't know ever since I came out as being gay people stopped talking to me and hanging out with me. And I get picked on too for being a "emo" kid." I put air quotes around emo ." I mean I was already kind of bullied for being "emo" and my being gay made it worst."

He looked at me with anger and pity in his eyes .

"That's so stupid I'm gay too and no one tells me shit"

I look at him in shock. Did he just say he is gay?

"So you're gay? " I ask him.

"yup"

"Waoh. Do people at school know? "

"Yup"

"What the fuck?"

"I know right stupid. They just want to pick on someone smaller. Anyways let's get you so clothes for school."

He gets up and goes to his closet.He takes out two pairs of jeans and two band tee's. He hands me a black pair of jeans and a black Suicide Silence tee shirt.While he gets dark blue jeans and a black Chelsea Grin tee shirt.

"The pants and shirt are gonna fit you big. I haven't wore those jeans since 7th grade those are the smallest I have and for the tee shirt I only have ones that fit me. "

"Ok thanks"

"I'm gonna go change in the bathroom. You can change here"

With that he walks out and leaves me to change. Once I'm done I hear a knock.

"You done Alan? "

"Yeah"

He looks at me and smiles. He's smile is so contagious I couldn't stop the smile going on my face.

"Let's make breakfast"

"Ok"

We head downstairs and go straight to the kitchen. Austin gets eggs and sausage while I get pancake mix and bacon.I begin on the pancake mix while Austin beings on the eggs.

Once we finish with everything he starts packing on his plate while I just stand there awkwardly.

"You know you can get some right? " he asks me with a mouth full of food.

"No thanks I'm good"

He looks at me for a couple of seconds then shrugs and continues to eat. Once he's done we grab out stuff and being walking to school.

==================================
Sorry that's so short but it's late and I'm sleppy so yeah I'm so sorry. Also don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Oh and do any one of you guys know how much an acustic guitar coast because I really want to learn how to play guitar and I'm trying to get my parents to buy me one so if you of you guys can let me know I would love that. Until the next chapter. peaceskies.