“To us.” He said, holding his glass up.

“To us.” I smiled and clanked our glasses together.

          Eventually I got a little too tipsy and Zayn had to carry me back through the woods and into the SUV. Not saying I was full on drunk but I had the tingly feeling and everything seemed one million times funnier, it was a pleasant feeling.

“You crack me up Penny.” The nickname brought back tons of memories, I hated them and didn’t want them there but like Niall said I needed to let go of them.

“Zayn have you ever been in love before?” I absentmindedly asked.

“No, have you?”

“I’m not sure, maybe. I don’t know.”

“Well what does that mean?” He asked.

“I don’t know, don’t listen to me I’m drunk.” I lied, to avoid the conversation about Harry.

          We got home and he was a sweet heart and carried me upstairs.

“Is she alright?” Liam asked, looking concerned.

“Too much champagne.” Zayn giggled and carried me to his bedroom.

“Are you tired? I’ll go to sleep with you if you are.” He asked.

“Yes but can you do me a favor?”

“Of course princess.”

“Can you change me into my pajamas please? They’re in Niall’s room.” I asked.

“Sure, let me go get them.” He left the room and returned in seconds. “He’s asleep, want to wear one of my shirts?” He asked.

“Sure, sounds comfy and I’m sure it smells delicious.” I smiled.

          He got his shirt and walked over to the bed, hesitant to take my clothes off.

“Go ahead, it’s okay. I trust you.”

          He gently undid my belt and slid my skirt down then lifted my shirt above my head. I was expecting him to quickly put the shirt over me but he stood there for a few minutes staring.

“What?” I asked, getting self conscious.

“Wow.” He muttered.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“Your body is amazing.” He said, still admiring what was in front of him.

“I got self conscious, I thought you were going to say something bad.”

“You have NOTHING to be self conscious about, I literally have been trying to look away but I can’t. Don’t worry, I won’t try anything I’ve just never felt the need to admire something so much before.” He said, eyes still glued to my body.

          I got up and walked over to him.

“So you like what you see?” I asked, whispering into his neck as I watched goose bumps form.

          He didn’t say anything, he just nodded. I grabbed his hand and traced his finger around my stomach moving upward, I wasn’t going to actually make him touch my breasts but I just thought it was fun to tease him.

“You like what you feel?” I winked, strutting away onto his bed.

“Well, are you going to put it on or what?” I teased.

          He walked towards me with the shirt, jaw dropped.

“Arms up.” He asked.

          I put my arms up as he slid the shirt down my body, he ran his hands over my curves that I’ve worked so hard for. This feeling was amazing, god I love being a female.

“Lay down next to me?” I asked, puppy dog faced.

“Of course, my turn though.” He winked.

          He lifted off his shirt and revealed those perfect, rock hard abs. He proceeded to take off his pants, he was wearing tight, black Calvin Klein boxers that showed off the entirety of his bulge. He walked over to me and took my finger and began tracing it through the trenches in between his abs, like he said I tried looking away but I just couldn’t. He then took my finger and dragged it on top of the waist band of his boxers and left me drooling as he winked and said “Not so fun is it?” then climbing into bed with me.

          Damn you Malik, the god of all teasing.

“Good night beautiful.” He said, kissing my forehead since my mouth was still wide open from my first experience of teasing. He laughed a little then wrapped his arm around my waist and peacefully fell asleep.

          What a day it’s been.