Bacon & Cheese

I woke up to Zayn in my face.

“Good morning princess.” He kissed my nose.

“Good morning handsome.” I said, covering my mouth fearing that I had morning breath.

“I made you a bacon and cheese omelet, extra bacon.” He said, lifting me out of bed.

“You’re so lovely.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

          He carried me to the kitchen where my omelet was awaiting me, cooling off. I took a bite of it and cheese oozed into my mouth, it was delicious.

“Oh my gosh, this is heaven; thank you babe.” I said, smiling at the fact that I could call him babe.

“Good morning you two, how’d the cuddling session go?” Louis winked.

“Just fine!” I winked back at him.

“Finished?!” Zayn asked, grabbing my plate and giving me a peck on the lips.

“Yuppers!” I said, happily.

“Wait… did I miss something?” Louis asked.

“We’re ‘talking’ not in a relationship yet, we’re working our way up.” I said.

“That makes sense, I’m happy for you guys. You two make a cute pair.”

“Thank you Louis!” I yelled, hugging him.

          I went to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. My outfit was so cute; I wore a white dress with a gold belt and a mint green throw over jacket with nude heels. I wanted to look good for the boys since it was almost time for me to go back to Ireland. My heart dropped thinking about it.

“Holy shit… you look stunning Penelope…” Zayn said, jaw dropped.

“Thank you babe.” I winked at him.

          I strutted down the hall and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge; Harry was sitting on the sofa and turned around after hearing the fridge close.

“Good morning.” He said, looking me and smiling.

“Morning.” I bluntly said, disgusted at the sight of him.

“You look pretty, where are you going?” He asked, walking towards me.

“Nowhere, and even if I was why is it any of your damn business?” I sneered, walking to Niall’s room away from Harry before I threw up all over him. He had a girlfriend why the hell is he calling me pretty? Ugh, he annoys me down to the core.

“I feel sorry for you.” I said walking into Niall’s room.

“Why?” He asked, confused.

“You have to travel with that sad excuse of a person.” I sneered.

“Who? Harry?” He asked.

“Yes. He just told me I looked pretty today, how would the witch feel about that? Oh and uhm… I have news.” I admitted.

“Spill.” Niall deadlocked.

“Me and Zayn are a ‘thing’ we’re not dating but we’re talking like it. We don’t want to rush into a relationship but we know we like each other a lot.” I said, watching as Niall began smiling.

“I’m so happy for you, he’s a really good guy. I’m happy for you.” He said grasping me in a hug.

“How does Harry feel about that?” He asked.

“Shit… I never thought about that. Well I mean he has a girlfriend so he can’t say anything!” I said, I was nervous how he’d react.

“It’ll be fine, but you should tell Zayn that Harry said you looked pretty…” Niall said.

“Okay, thanks for the advice. I love you.” I said walking out of Niall’s room.

“Hello Zayn!”

“Princess!” He said.

“What is that my new nick name?” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Of course, because you’re my princess!”

“I actually came to talk to you.”

“About what?” He asked, looking concerned.

“Harry told me I looked pretty today, I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and he said ‘good morning’ so I said ‘morning’ and he told me I looked pretty and asked where I was going I said ‘nowhere and even if I was it’s not of your damn buisness’ then walked to Niall’s room.”

“What the hell? He has a girlfriend?” He said, angrily.

“THAT’S WHAT I SAID!” I exclaimed.

“It doesn’t matter, you’re mine now. Thank you for telling me that babe.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a kiss.

          I was his, and he was mine… I liked the sound of that.