I Thought Wrong

“Are you tired?” Niall asked.

“Yeah, a little. Where am I sleeping? I can sleep on the couch if you’d like.”

“She’ll be sleeping with her husband, thank you very much!” Zayn interrupted.

“When did we get married?!” I teased.

“I’m offended.” Zayn said as he stampeded off to his room.

“GOOD NIGHT ZAYN!” I yelled, making sure he heard me.

“You can bunk with me! Like the old days!” Niall said.

“I’d love to! Want to go to sleep now?” I asked.

“Sure, let me clean up a little.”

“Alright, I’m going to change! Good night Liam, sleep tight Louis!”

“Good night princess!” Louis yelled.

“Good night Penelope!” Liam replied.

          I walked past Harry’s bedroom door, it was open but I didn’t look inside.

“Good night Harry.” I said, walking past his door. I heard a faint “Night.” But I just kept walking towards the bathroom to take off my makeup and change into my comfortable pajama dress (It was just an oversized tee shirt!), I love my pajamas, they’re so cute! *Picture on side.*

“You look cute in your pajamas… that’s not fair.” Zayn said, very close to my face as I opened the bathroom door.

“Zayn, you nearly gave me a heart attack.” I said, rolling my eyes. I HATE surprises, every kind of surprise.

“Did I make you mad?! I'm sorry! I just wanted to scare you!” Zayn said grabbing my arm. Why did he get so worried that I was mad? I didn’t think it was that serious, but apparently he did. It was a cute kind of worried though.

“I'm not mad Zayn, my heart just needed a few seconds to stop racing.” I said, calming him down.

“You do look cute in your pajamas though…” I saw him eye me up from my feet to my brown eyes.

“Thank you, you’re really sweet.” I said, blushing. He wasn’t the guy you’d expect him to be, he was really nice.

“Well, I’m going to bed. Good night P!” Zayn said, hugging me.

“P? I have like 3 nicknames now! Good night Zayn!” I said, hugging back.

          I waited in Niall’s room for Niall, I saw a picture of us back from 10th grade. My god did I look horrible.

“You all dressed?” I heard Niall knock, covering his eyes.

“I have been for about 10 minutes now!”

“So what do you think about the boys?” He asked.

“They’re lovely, especially Zayn. He’s a sweetheart!”

“I’ve never seen him warm up to somebody that quickly! You’re just knocking all of the guys off of their feet girl!” Niall teased.

“What do you think of Hannah?” I whispered.

“She’s the biggest bitch I’ve ever met.” He rolled his eyes. “She’s SO fake, she met us and was so nice and classy now she never shuts up, she’s always complaining and locks Harry away in his room.”

“I went to shake her hand and she pushed it away.” I snarled.

“How was it talking to Harry?”