The Package

It’s been 3 months since my fight with Harry, I’ve been working out to deal with stress and I’ve been looking into colleges in the states. I wanted to get away from Ireland, I had my eye on West Chester University. I dyed my hair a super dark brown color, almost black *Picture on side*, I felt pretty and good in my own body for once, something I never expected to feel.

          I didn’t have a boyfriend, I didn’t feel the need for one. I was content with my life, I always hear about the boys on the news, they’re HUGE in America, and it doesn’t hurt to see Harry on the television. Hannah makes him happy, so I’m fine. I want nothing but the best for him, it looks like he has that so why ruin it?

“PENNNNNN! GUESS WHAT!” I got a text from Louis.

“LOUUUISSSS! WHAT?!”

“Our next vacation is in two weeks!”

“Have fun!” I replied.

“I will, you’re coming down here for it! (;”

“THIS VACATION?! Louis, tell me you’re joking or I’ll have a panic attack!”

“Nope, I'm serious! The boys have already cleaned the pad for you!”

“The pad? No more hotel living?” I asked.

“Nope! Paul decided it wasn’t safe enough for us to be in such a public place all of the time. ARE YOU EXCITED?!”

“Hell yes! I can’t wait to meet you and the boys, ah! (:” I replied.

“I already told Harry he can stay with Hannah.”

“It’s fine, I’m over it. He can stay around if he wants! I promise it won’t be any trouble!”

“Promise? You know we want nothing but the best for you.” Louis said.

“I promise, how much are the plane tickets?” I asked.

“We already got you one, we sent them in a package with some gifts. (;”

“Oh god, thank you guys so much. You guys are the best. <3” I responded.

“Rehearsal, gtg! Bye Princess! (: See you in two weeks!” Louis said before leaving.

          I began packing, I like to pack in advance so I make sure I have EVERYTHING I need! My wardrobe was a lot more skimpier than it used to be, like I said I felt good in my body, why not show it off? I packed my cutest dresses and heels, tightest jeans and shirts, and then my most comfortable pajamas for those bum days. I wore make up now, like actual make up. Eye shadow, BB cream, blusher, bronzer, eyeliner, the whole 9 yards. Niall probably won’t recognize me, sorry not sorry.

          The package that Louis told me about finally arrived, after 4 days. It had my plane ticket in it, a ticket for the Eye of London, sour patch kids, and a card. It read “If you’re reading this then your name is Penelope, and you’re a princess! We can’t wait to meet you, we’ve heard nothing but lovely things about you. See you soon, Princess Penelope.” Signed, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and… Harry… he still signed the card even though he’s mad at me, he’s such a sweetheart. My day was brightened instantaneously! I went for my morning jog and came home and watched some of the boys interviews and ate my delicious sour patch kids. I texted the boys and huge thank you for the ticket and the Eye of London ticket, yes… I texted Harry. His response was a simple “You’re welcome.” But hey, he didn’t even have to text me back!