Leaving Everything

I woke up, I wish I hadn’t though. Today was the day I leave my boys… my only friends.

“Good morning Zayn.” I said bluntly.

“Good morning princess, what’s wrong?”

“I leave today.” He hid his face in his pillow once realization hit him; he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

“I don’t want you to go.” He said, sadness clear in his voice.

“I don’t want to go either.” I said, snuggling my head underneath his pillow, kissing him.

“Well let’s leave on a happy note.” He said, cuddling with me. I could cuddle with him all day.

“Penelope.” Louis opened the door, fake crying. He jumped in bed with Zayn and me… I was in my bra and underwear, shit.

“I’ll miss you Lou.”

“I’ll miss you too Princess Penelope.” He said, hugging me over my covers.

          Soon all the boys came in Zayn’s room telling me they’d miss me and how their heads hurt.

“I’ll make you all breakfast if you let my get dressed.”

“What were you two up to last night?” Louis winked.

“Grown up stuff.” I teased, shooing them out of the room.

I grabbed another one of Zayn’s shirts and threw it on. I made the boys bacon and eggs, I grabbed a heaping plate of bacon and chowed on it, then ate some toast and a couple aspirin.

“How’s everyone feeling this morning?” Liam asked, teasing us.

“Fine, I think Harry feels the shittiest today.” I teased, recollecting last night.

“Me and my squishy butt are just fine.” He said.

“My plane leaves in 2 hours, I’m going to go pack and get dressed. Enjoy your breakfast everyone.” I said, leaving them to go get my things ready.

          I wore black sweatpants capris, a pink tee, and a purple hoodie incase it got cold in the plane. I put my hair up into a pony tail and wore no makeup.

“Hey champ.” Niall teased.

“Champ?” I asked.

“You finally did it.”

“Did what?” I asked.

“Had sex!”

“No I didn’t, I was just teasing Louis, I swear!” I said, making sure he believed me.

“Help me pack, pleaaaasee?” I begged.

“Fine, fine.” He said picking up all of my shoes and throwing them into my bag.

          Half an hour passed and it was time to go, I felt my heart break leaving the flat. I was truly going to miss it here.

“Everyone all buckled?” Liam asked.

          I laid my head on Zayn’s chest and fell asleep since the airport was an hour and a half away.

          I was woken up by a sudden stop, we were here.

“No. Take me back.” I whined.

“You can call us and Skype us just like the old times!” Niall said.

“I can’t wait to see you guys again… I’m already looking forward to it.” I said, stepping out of the SUV, getting my luggage.

“It was really nice to meet you Princess Penelope, you’re really fun and you make delicious breakfast. Keep in touch.” Louis said before hugging me.

“I’m going to miss having a second branch of order in the house; you can visit at any time.” Liam said hugging me, then shaking my hand.

“I told you I’d see you again.” Harry said before hugging me, which made me feel weird that he said that.

“I’m going to miss you Penn, I really am. I love you so much, have a safe flight.” Niall kissed me on my head and gave me a bear hug.

“Well, this is it. Penelope, getting to know you has been great, I’m so thankful that a girl like you is even interested in me. I promise to treat you right and to not hurt you. Taking it slow with you has been phenomenal; I can’t wait until you’re finally mine.” Zayn grabbed me in a tight hug, then kissed me ever so passionately.

          I cried, said one last good bye to everyone then walked through the airport doors… I was leaving behind everything, my friends, my family, and my crush. I couldn’t stop crying. I got onto the plane STILL crying, I eventually fell asleep but waking up was even worse.