I never want to let you down or have you go

Gerard's pov

I woke up beside frank,he smelt of nicotine. It was 8:38 am I stood up careful not to wake up frank. We were in Frankies room I went to go leave to get dressed then realised maybe I shouldn't leave while he's asleep, what if he wakes up while I'm gone. He'll think he did something wrong and get hurt again. I glanced at the bright green cast on Frank's arm I know I'll leave a note. I looked around for some paper. I found some on the desk beside a dull pencil. I quickly wrote went to my room to get dressed be right back xoxo gee. I put down the pencil and left the room.

I walked quietly down the hallway because some people were still sleeping and only a few were awake. I opened the door to my room and walked in closing it behind me. I pulled my shirt off and threw it in the corner of the room. I grabbed a shirt and some black jeans from the drawer. I took off my pyjama pants and tugged on the black jeans. I put on a normal grey t-shirt and my black jacket. I put on some black converse and walked back to Frank's room.

I walked in to see frank stirring a little in his sleep and his beautiful greenish brown hazel eyes fluttered open. I smiled and he looked at me and smiled back. He got up and removed his shirt to reveal his pale chest. I stared at Frank's incredible body. He put on a shirt and a black sweater and we left his room and walked to the cafeteria for breakfast.

After breakfast we went and sat outside for a bit frank laid across the ground with his head on my lap as I ran my fingers through his hair. After a few minutes Dr Quinn called us in and we went inside. Frank needed to go to the infirmary for x-rays and to get his cast checked out to make sure everything was going alright with it. He sat down on the bed and put out his arm. The nurse looked at it moving his arm around to look at all sides. Then she took him to the x-ray room and I had to stay back. A few minutes later frank and the nurse walked back out into the room where I was waiting and frank sat down on the bed again. "So frank you have approximately 2 months till you get your cast off kay?" Frank nodded and she said "so you don't have to come back here till August 14th to get your cast off." Frank nodded again and hopped off the bed.

We went to the cafeteria for supper, they had macaroni and cheese for lunch and broccoli. We both got a plate of macaroni with broccoli on the side. We sat down at our usual table and I went and grabbed drinks for me and frank: a cup of fruit punch for frank and coffee for me. I put our drinks down on the table and we ate our lunch.

We finished and frank and I went and sat outside. "Hey gee guess what" Frank said. "What is it Frankie?" I asked. "I love you gee" he said. I smiled " I love you too Frankie." I said. Frank sat up and put his arms around my neck. He smashed his lips into mine and I responded by kissing him back deeply for what seemed like forever.

Frank had fallen asleep in my lap. I smiled at his sleeping face and gently slipped out from underneath him. I picked him up in my arms carefully and carried him inside. It was 10:28 pm I gently layed him in his bed and layed down beside him and drifted to sleep.