And brother if you have the chance to pick me up? Can you take me home.

Gerard's pov

"Hey gerard can I ask you something?" Frank said. It had been a week since the blood tests and since frank hurt his hand punching the wall,he had broken his hand and now had a green cast instead of gauze and a tensor bandage. "Yeah of course, what is it frank?" I said to him. "Are we um are we a... do we no, are we... are we together like..." Frank stammered. "Are we in a relationship?" I asked. "Yeah" Frank said quietly. "Do you want to be?" I asked. "Well I do but um do you wanna..." I cut him off saying "then so do I." I smiled at frank and said "I love you frank Anthony iero." Frank smiled really big blushing a little. I smiled back and frank put his hands to my face and tackled me,kissing me on the lips in the process. I put my arms around frank as we layer on the ground in the yard of the institution. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair,he definitely blushed hard this time. We both sat up as we noticed Dr.Quinn walking outside towards us, she was the doctor that basically ran the institute when I first came here she spent 2 months trying to get me to talk when I was mute. I chose not to talk and told her through a note, to not even try to get me to talk because it would never work. Frank was the first person I talked to since I arrived at the institute,Dr Quinn looked at me a with a smile on her face but never said anything about it almost as if she knew frank would be the one to get me to talk agaon. I don't necessarily like her but she's better than other head doctors at other asylums I've heard of. "Frank.. gerard" she said snapping me out of my deep thoughts. "You guys need to come in for dinner and then after dinner group therapy." I sighed deeply I hate group therapy with a passion. Frank and I stood up amdnd made our way inside to eat supper

We walked into the cafeteria and we both picked up a tray and got in line. we both got a bowl of mashed potatoes and cooked broccoli. I grab a plate with some chicken on it and I noticed that frank didn't vegetarian? Frank grabbed a cup of iced tea and I grabbed a cup of coffee. We went and sat at our usual table, we were the only ones who sat there. "Hey frank I have a question" I said. Frank looked up and said "hmm" and so I said "are you a vegetarian or a vegan or something?" Frank laughed and said "vegetarian" I continued eating "is that all you wanted to ask?" Frank said "yeah" I said "oh okay gee" all if the sudden Dr Quinn was calling me from the doorway I got up "I'll be right back frank, I hate to leave you alone but Dr Quinn is calling me" I said "it's okay gee don't worry" I walked over to where Dr Quinn was standing and we walked down the hall to the main desk sitting in one of the chairs was "Mikes" I ran over and mikey jumped up. I hugged him tight for a bit before letting go. I hadn't seen mikey since I was put in this institute a year ago. "Gee" mikey said smiling. "I heard you started talking again a few weeks ago gee" mikey said "yeah" I said "I'm suprised and glad how did they do it like whar did they threaten you with like wow" he said. I laughed a little at what my brother said. "Haha they didn't do anything" I said. "What" mikey said. "Then you just..." he sounded confused poor mikey. "You see I have a friend and I uh sorta ran into him one day like literally ran into him and that's how I met my friend frank and I talked to him because I've never really had a friend and I thought he would appreciate if I had a conversation with him" I said leaving out who he really was and our relationship. "Ohh" mikey said. "Do you wanna maybe meet him?" I asked. "Sure" mikey said smiling. Mikey has always had a few friends and he seemed kinda proud that his big brother had made a friend for possibly the first time in his life. I went up to the front desk and asked "excuse me could you please gave frank iero come to the front desk please?" She nodded and said "of corse dear I'll send someone to escort him here." I smiled at her "thank you" I whispered. A few minutes later Dr Quinn had arrived with a confused and a little scared frank. "Frank" I said waving to him. I walked over to frank "this is my little brother mikey" I said introducing frank to my awkward younger brother. "He came to visit me" I said smiling. "Hello mikey, nice to meet you" Frank said quietly. "Hey frank, you too man" my brother said awkwardly.

After talking with mikey for another half an hour we said our goodbyes. I hugged mikey tightly "I love you Mikes" I said "please don't forget about me" I whispered to him as a few tears fell from my eyes. I hated knowing I wouldn't see my brother first thing in he morning or at all. "I love you too gee" mikey said "And I would never forget you gee you're my big brother." Mikey pulled away from our hug and wiped the tears of my face with his thumb. "Bye Mikes" I said still crying a little. I hated saying goodbye, especially to my brother. "Bye gee I see you again soon" mikey said before walking out the door.