you're never gonna fit in much kid

Frank's pov

*2 years ago*

I was laying in my bed not wanting to get up and go to school, avoiding everyone. I have no friends having to hide away from enemies. I think I scared the living shit out of the bullies now they won't come near me well that's their problem. I got up and put on some dark black jeans that weren't skinny but not baggy either with rips in both knees,a black green day shirt, and a slightly too big msi sweater. I put on a red and black beenie and some black sunglasses and put the hood of my sweater over my head and grabbed my skeleton gloves with the finger tips cut off, and black converse shoes. I put my bag on my back and walked down the stairs I grabbed a brown paper bag that contained my lunch and walked out the door headphones in and looking down. 10 minutes later I was at school everybody looking at me as I walked down the hall to my locker they all thought I was strange but they had no idea I had a big secret ever since I was 5 ....I'm a vampire.

*flash back*

"Mummy can I go to the park down the street please" the little boy said "Frankie honey it's gonna be dark soon" she said to the young boy "but mommy please 10 minutes I'll be home before it gets dark pleeeease" he asked his mother sighed and said "ok but be safe okay no longer than ten minutes okay?" Frank nodded and said "okay mom" he walked out the door and to the park making sure to stay on the sidewalk he sat on a swing and started kick his little legs back and forth in an attempt to make the swing move but to no avail he got off the swing and ran over to the slides as he was walking carefully  up the steps he felt an arm grab him from behind and sharp teeth bite into his neck frank screamed before everything faded into black.

*End of flashback*

Gerard's pov

*2 years ago*

It was 6:30 am a loud annoying alarm went off making me jump up and fall to the floor. I got up and picked my blanket up off the ground and placed it back on my bed carelessly. I rubbed my sore head and pulled out some clothes. I put on a dark blue shirt and back jeans some socks and a black jacket. I struggled on my back boots and attempted to make my bright red hair look decent but to no avail. I pulled out some sunglasses and went downstairs. "MIKEY ARE YOU READY YET" I called up the stairs to my younger brother he was 16 and a generic slow ass teenager "i'm right here gerard calm your shit" mikey said walking down the stairs. "10 fucking years later" I said to mikey "wow gerard real mature" mikey said back "oh why thank you moikey" I said as I did a sassy pose mikey laughed and said "wow gerard 10/10 it's a yes from me" and intertwined his fingers imitating Simon Cowell. I said "okay Cowell but if you don't get your ass out the door and to the car you're going to be late for hell" mikey frowned like a child and said "but geeeerard I don't wanna go to schoool" pretending to whine like a kid. I laughed as I picked up my bag and mikey did the same we walked out the door and I thought to myself to bad you still think I'm crazy aside from our great friendship I sighed and got in the car and turned the keys driving to school too bad mikey way doesn't believe in what I do ...vampires are real I know it.

*flashback*

"Hey mikey I bet I can swing higher than youu" I said to my 6 year old brother mikey said *nuh uhhh I cans swing higher than you geeeerard" we kept swinging harder and harder trying to go higher than eachother, than all of the sudden I heard a scream and saw mikey tumble to the ground crying "mikey" I screeched as I stopped the swing and jumped off our mom rushed over picking Mikey up in her arms "gerard honey I'm gonna bring mikey home and get him fixed up I'll be back in 5 minutes to walk you home okay" she said noticing the child's concerned eyes hoping to not worry him by allowing him to play longer "okay mom" I said and she walked back carrying a sobbing mikey in her arms trying to calm down the frightened 6 year old. Knowing how dangerous their neighborhood was he knew his mom wouldn't be long not wanting him walking home by himself a quite far distance back to their unsafe neighborhood. He went over to a tree that he liked climbing because It wasn't too tall and had some good branches to climb up. Once he got to the top he noticed a little boy younger then him on the swings he looked about 5 years old he must live in this neighborhood maybe I should go say hi he thought then he noticed the boy get off the swing and walk over to the slide the tree he was in was right beside the slide. he watched the small boy climb up the steps to the slide when all of the sudden he noticed a shadowed figure in black jump out of the Bush it grabbed the boy gerard saw shiny fangs as he opened his mouth and bit the boy sucking the blood out of his neck a bit before leaving him passed out at the bottom of the steps to the slide gerard panicked and was shaking then the mystery person vanished and was gone without a trace. Gerard climbed down from the tree and ran up to the boy yelling for help when a lady walked into the park calling "Frank Frankie honey it's been 15 minutes Frankie" she said with fear in her voice. gerard thought this must be the boy's mother he ran up to her tears streaming down his face and said through hiccups and tears "a v-vampire it bit Frankie help he's over heeere" his mother looked at him confused then worried and horrified and ran over to her soon laying on the ground unconscious shallow breaths and blood covering his neck.

To this day they still believe it was a bat

*End of flashback*

It was 4:00 pm I had been home from school for half an hour sitting on the couch thinking about the incident that happened now 10 years ago. I'd never seen that boy again always thinking the worst maybe it killed him maybe he died what if he's dead ever since the incident I've felt a connection to that boy and I've been called crazy for believing in vampires. they're real and I know it I have proof I remember the day I asked mikey if he believed in vampires it took two years and I had developed ptsd but overcame it about 5 years ago and I finally was able to ask him and tell him what happened mikey was 7 and I was 9

*Flashback*

"Hey mikey" I said sitting across from him in the fort we built "do you believe in vampires?" I asked even as a kid he always thought like an adult about things like ghosts and zombies and vampires mikey laughed "no gee vampires aren't real silly" mikey giggled my heart sank no mikey is gonna think I'm crazy "mikey you know 2 years ago when we were at the park and you fell off the swing?" Mikey thought for a second then remembered "oh yeah I broke my arm and had a cool red cast" I smiled a bit then said "well after you and mom went home I was in my favorite tree and there was this little boy and..." I paused mikey staring at me attentively "he was climbing up the steps to the slide then all of the sudden" I stopped as tears started to slowly fall from my eyes "well a shadowed person came up behind him and grabbed him and bit his neck ..I-I saw his fangs an.." I burst out crying mikey hugged me and said "gee gee don't worry vampires aren't real are you sure it wasn't a bat or dog or something" then I freaked out on him and said "MIKEY IT WASNT A BAT IT WAS A VAMPIRE VAMPIRES ARE REAL I SAW ONE YOU WOULD KNOW BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEE IT I'M NOT LYING GET IT THROUGH YOUR STUPID HEAD" instantly regretting yelling at a kid like mikey "wow gerard you're crazy you're insane and you're the one calling me stupid says the one who thinks vampires are real they're made up" mikey said sad and dissapointed and got up and started walking away "mikey no don't g-go" I said but he'd already went upstairs to his room leaving me in the aftermath

*End of flashback*

All of the sudden my mom walked in the front door and said "gerard  honey I need to talk to you...."