I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling

Gerard's pov

I looked at frank showing I was listening,he looked at me and said "gerard you are not crazy" I glanced at him giving him the are you sure about that look and he said "I am a vampire." I couldn't help giggling a little before realizing he was dead
Serious. I looked at him and my mouth dropped open. Frank opened his mouth removed two white sealents from the teeth on both sides sides of his front teeth fangs the frank spoke again "you see I was bit when I was five and still had baby teeth. These were the first two teeth I lost I was panicking and didn't know what to do." I nodded still slightly shocked, in a good way that is."fortunately my dentist thought the were broken or chipped teeth and put these on to protect them once they were fully grown." I nodded and said " Frank ... this is amazing you're a vampire like damn that's cool" Frank laughed a little " don't worry gee I won't bite you" Frank said laughing at his own joke.

*timeskip*

It's been a week since frank told me he was a vampire and I couldn't stop smiling. I got out of bed and got dressed, I walked down the hallway to Frank's room. He was still sound asleep, I smiled and walked in not wanting to be creepy or anything I sat on the edge of his bed, careful not to wake him. He looked so peaceful and beautiful while he slept... well that certainly came out of nowhere I stared at Frank's closed eyes, all of the sudden they opened and a terrified frank jumped up backwards scrambling towards the wall. "Frankie honey it's just me don't worry" I said immediately regretting my choice of words but frank didn't seem to be phased by them and I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh hey gee" he giggled sleepily. "I'll go wait in the hallway so you can get dressed k frank" Frank nodded and I stepped into the hallway, 5 minutes later frank walked out of the room and we walked to the cafeteria. Whenever I was with frank or even thought about him I had a strange feeling that I never had before not necessarily a bad one either and I was confused and didn't know what to do almost questioning something I had never thought about. We had reached the cafeteria and we both grabbed trays of cereal, granola bars, and fruit. We sat down and I sat staring at my food and at frank "Frank, I think I might be gay"