Epilouge: Happily Ever After...

(Emma's POV)

I stood on the beach. The sunlight on the waves was a calming sight, just as Killian promised it would be all that time ago.

I stared down at my ring, the shining replica of my mother's. Mom told me that the ring was her mother-in-law's. And that it was believed to follow true love. I looked down at the ring, taking it off my finger and looking at the inscription on the inside.

'Seeing the Best in you...'

I slipped the ring back in my finger, liking the way it felt there.

"I meant that, Love." A familiar Irish voice sounded from behind me.  I jumped in surprise.

"You've proved that, a thousand times over." I assured pulling him in for a small kiss, and then resting my head on his shoulder. "And I couldn't be happier."

"Me either." He said in agreement. "I'm also looking forward to the future." He said, placing his hands on my slightly swollen stomach.

I gently placed my hands on top of his. We had just discovered our baby was a boy. "I was thinking of names." I told him.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Liam, after your brother." I said with a smile.

"I always knew there was a little pirate in you, Swan." He teased.

"Actually now it's, Jones." I reminded him with a smile.

"I love the sound of that." He said, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

We looked back to the ocean. The sun was falling in the sky, dancing light flickered across the waves, painting them into a work of art. Colors faded and blended, oranges, and pinks, and some remnant of blue turned the setting into a literal watercolor.

Our feet were in the water, my head was on his chest, and his arms were around me.

"I will always see the best in you..." I murmured against his chest.

"And I with you." He promised.

And all was at peace.

The End