Chapter 3: Questions Answered

(Emma's POV)

I woke with Killian's arms still around me. I took a deep breath; I couldn't help but feel completely comfortable with him. I turned around in his arms, so that I was facing him, his hair was a little messy, but he looked so peaceful. As I turned he slowly opened his eyes, his beautiful blue eyes that reminded me of the sea. I could stay here forever. I thought, but he interrupted my thinking with his morning voice. "Morning, Love." He said, he pulled me closer to his body, trying to kiss me, but I pulled back.

"I love you. But, I just can't..." I told him, burying my head in his chest.

"I love you too Swan." He said, causing a small smile to appear on my face. "I'm just glad I got to tell you." He finished.

I couldn't respond, I just hugged him tightly. Then, much to both of our disappointment we decided to get up. Killian went downstairs to grab us coffee. I snuck to the store across the street, and bought some clothes to wear, and then I quickly returned to the room, not wanting to run into anyone I knew. When I got back Killian was already in the room with a coffee in the crook of his arm, and the other in his hand.

He handed me the one in his hand. "For you milady." He said, and then wrapped his hook around my arm pulling me to his side, we stood there with his arm around my waist, until someone knocked on the door.

***

(Killian's POV)

Someone knocked on the door. "Bloody hell." I muttered as I went to answer it, looking behind me to make sure Emma was safely out of sight. The short brunette who was standing on the other side surprised me. "Belle, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"Actually, it's what both you and Emma can do for me." She answered letting herself in, much to my confusion. "Don't think I'm blind because Rumple fooled me Killian." She continued. "I saw her walk into Granny's, and I figured you'd be together. I'm brighter than I look." She finished.

Emma walked into the room, looking slightly nervous. "Hey Belle, what can we help you with?" She asked. We led her to the kitchen, where Emma started to make her tea.

"Well I'm a little worried about Rumple, he hasn't awakened." She confessed. "I think I've forgiven him, and I would love the chance to tell him that. I need your help to find Merlin, and I know it would help you out as well." She said.

"Sounds like a plan, and thank you Belle for all your help. But, I have a favor to ask, and it's a bit personal." Emma said.

"Sure. What do you need?" She asked.

"Do you know anything about how to stop, or lessen the curse of the dark one, without Merlin? Anything from your time as his maid?" Emma asked.

"Well there is one thing. That Rumple never told you, he had the chance to get rid of it, and he didn't."

"What was it?" I asked.

"True love's kiss, it can break any curse. However, that only removes the dark magic from the person, not the actual darkness."

"Thank you Belle, we will start working on it!" Emma said. "There's just a few things we have to do first." She finished, and Belle said her goodbyes, and left. As the door closed she released a sigh, and ran to me burying her head in my chest "Killian... I'm scared, I don't want to hurt you, or my parents, or Henry, or anyone!" She said.

"That right there is proof that you are stronger than the darkness, in fact stronger than anyone I know." I assured her holding her close to me. God, I love this woman. I thought. "We'll find this Merlin, and defeat the darkness together." I told her.

"Do you think...?" She mumbled, not finishing her sentence.

"What is it Love?" I asked, holding her at arms length with my hand on her cheek.

"Do you think we have true love?" She asked, looking up at me with her emerald eyes. I pressed her against me again.

"There's only one way to find out." I said, putting my hand behind her head. We closed our eyes as our lips met. All of the sudden we felt a wave of light magic course through the air coming from between us. But, I refused to let her go, and we held each other, as all our questions floated away. We have true love. I smiled at the thought.

***

(Snow's POV)

Charming, and I were playing with Neal on the floor, when we felt a wave of light magic come from Granny's. "What was that?" David asked, grabbing Neal, and holding him protectively. I looked towards the diner from our apartment. I don't see anything, what was that? And, then I remembered.

"David, when else have we felt something like that?" I asked him, completely shocked at what happened.

"It felt like a curse breaking, but that would require... Emma." David said, we immediately grabbed our coats, and Neal's stroller, and headed to Granny's.

***

Hey thanks for reading! What do think will happen at Granny's? What do you think about the true love's kiss? Any ways, keep shipping! Song is "True Love's Kiss" from Enchanted