Botox Bi*ch

Atta lays her head softly on Luke's bare chest. Atta snuggles deeper in his arms," Good morning," he whispers into her ear.

"I don't wanna get up," she whines.

"Please?"

"There's gonna be a lot of people. I don't like people. They suck," Atta complains.

"I'm a person," Luke's voice is laced with hurt.

"You're not annoying. I just don't like dealing with most people. You're one of the people I love most on this planet, so I don't hate you," Atta looks up at him.

"Please, come for me?"

"Of course," Atta presses a kiss to his soft lips.

"You know I love it when you wear my shirts," Luke mutters in Atta's hair causing her to giggle, as he pins her down.

Lana sits as Daniel brushes her hair," I really like your hair," Daniel tells her.

"I like your hair too," Lana reciprocates the compliment.

"Can I braid it?" Daniel asks.

Lana looks down at her phone,"Ok, sure, I have the time."

Lana gets herself comfortable, and Daniel starts on her braid. Lana scrolls through her twitter feed. She stumbles across a name," Hey, you know a Lucy Raw, right?" Lana tries to subtly bring up the subject.

His hands stop moving in her hair," Yeah, why?"

"She keeps DMing me, trying to get me to meet up with her," Lana explains.

"Just ignore it," Daniel shrugs off, continuing the braid.

Lex stands up softly, trying not to wake up Jai. She heads to the dresser, and starts changing, grabbing her uniform, and shoving it in her backpack,"What're you doing?"

"I have my first shift at Taco Bell, today,"Lex tells him, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Why do you have to work? YouTube makes enough money, so you don't have to," Jai takes hold of her hand.

"Because, YouTube is fun, so it doesn't feel like work. I wanna feel like I'm doing something," Lex tells him pressing another kiss to his lips before heading out.

Atta bustles around the kitchen making the boys the Kraft Dinner they'd asked for.

Beau hits pause on their Fifa game when he hears a ring tone. He looks around and spots Atta's phone on the couch. He reaches over before any of the other boys can. He hits speaker," Hey, yo, yo, yo, Higgins, " a female voice fills the room.

"Um, who is this?" Beau asks.

"Who are you?" the feminine voice asks.

"I'm a friend of this phone's owner," Beau answers.

"Um, well can you tell Matata to pick up the phone, please?"

"Well, first I'd like to know who this i-" before he can finish his sentence, the phone is ripped out of his hand and Atta walks back to the kitchen turning off speaker," Hey Conlon," Atta speaks into the phone,"What's up?"

"No, he didn't? He went to avó (a-vaw, Portuguese for grandma)?"

"For frick's sake. Where are you exactly, right now?"

"No, I know. It's just he's too much. I was legally allowed to leave, but he's so determined."

"Yeah, okay. Thanks for the update. Call me if anything changes. Kay, bye," Atta hangs up the phone, and heads back to the living room. She sets the Kraft Dinner on the coffee table.