What Happens Next?

Atta blinks her eyes open. Her head is pounding. The room is dark and damp, and she has no way of knowing what day it is.

"Hi, there," the voice whispers in her ear.

He traces kisses from her shoulder to her hairline. His hand trails up the side of her dress," Wait! You can't!"

"Why?"

"I'm on my 'week'," she tells her abductor.

"Well then that just means I get to use this," he takes out a knife.

Jai walks outside, cleaning up some of the plastic cups, littered around everywhere. A piece of paper lies on the ground.

He picks it up: Revenge is sweet, it reads. Jai's eyebrows furrow. He shoves it in his back pocket, and continues picking up.

Luke stumbles out of bed. He frowns, noticing Atta is nowhere to be seen. He should've gone to talk to her last night.

Lex opens up her eyes. Jai's already gotten up. A glass lays on the table. She takes it to calm her headache. She heads downstairs. And, starts to help clean up.

Lana and Daniel come through the door, not too long later," Where were you guys?" Beau asks.

"We went back to the house, after we left," Lana says.

"You didn't see Atta, did you?" Luke asks.

"Nope, thought you guys talked," Lana states sitting down.

"Well, we didn't. I looked for her after everybody left, but I couldn't find her. I figured she'd gone back to the house," Luke says," Where is she?"

"I'll text her," Lex whips out her phone and sends a message.

They continue cleaning the house, until no junk is left. By the time they finish, it's been a couple of hours, of unanswered messages, sent.

When they all sit back down, Jai decides it's probably time to whip out the note, he'd found.

"I found this outside, in the grass," Jai sets it on the coffee table.

"What does it even mean?" Lex asks.

"In the grass, that's where Atta was, when I passed by the door. She was talking with a brunette," James comes into the room.

"Wait, what?" Luke asks.

"I passed by the door, and saw Atta laying on the grass. A guy went, and sat by her," James explains.

"So, wait do you think he had something to do with Atta missing? It's not like her at all to disappear without notice," Lex says.

James' eyebrows raise," She's missing?! Well, I didn't know the guy, but there was a blonde guy standing against the wall, next to the door. He was staring at Lex."

Lex shivers, and Jai wraps an arm, tighter around her," I think we should wait until morning, and then call the police, just to be safe," Daniel says.

The rest of the group agrees.

'

Atta, sits, her arms tied. The knife is his favourite weapon. She has the marks to prove it. He also likes to play music, while he does it. His song of choice, her and Luke's song.

"I heard, that it was you and your boyfriend's song," he says one morning, taking out his knife.

This morning, he chooses instead to use his words," So, my friend says, I can't take you yet," he gives her a once over, which makes her shiver.