The Party

Lex, Atta and Lana dress, for the party. Atta, layers eyeliner on, and makes her eyes smokey, her lips a light pink.Lex, applies some eyeliner and mascara, painting her lips a dark red, and applying a little bit of blush. Lana puts some light lip gloss, and some mascara.

Atta's heart races. There'll be lots of people she doesn't know, and she really doesn't like people.But, this is Luke's birthday, so she's doing it for him. Her stomach feels like it's tearing at its self. She checks the calendar," F*ck," she mutters. She swallows her last two Midols, and heads to meet Lex and Lana.

A knock sounds through the house, and Lana rushes to open it, as it's Daniel.

"You look, beautiful," Daniel kisses her cheek.

"You don't look so bad, yourself," Daniel wears a white tee and black khakis, and black Vans.

"Let's go, then," Daniel takes her arm and leads her out.

Lex and Atta head out, as they're meant to meet Jai and Luke at their house.

The house is decorated with streamers, and balloons.

Lex heads off to meet Jai. He's sitting on the couch. She puts her hands on his eyes," Guess who?"

"You f*cking scared me, Lex," Jai jumps.

Lex takes off her hands," You still love me though."

"Of course I do, you big goofball," Jai leans up, and presses his lips to hers.

He pulls away, and Lex comes around the couch.

"You look, really amazing," Jai tells Lex.

"Why thank you. I was hoping you'd like it, I mean it is your birthday," Jai pulls Lex onto his lap.

"Well, I do, very much like it," he wraps his arms around her waist, and hers come to his cheeks.

"So, when are you gonna go get dressed?" Lex jokes, gesturing, his white button up, black jeans, and boots.

"Haha. Don't hurt yourself," Jai pokes her forehead.

Lex fake pouts.

"Okay, I'm sorry," Jai presses his lips to hers, and her hands come up to his cheeks.

Atta heads up the stairs to Luke's room, when she finds herself tripping," EEEEEPPPPPP!" strong arms wrap around her waist.

"Hi, Lukey," Atta bushes softly.

He pulls her up, and twirls her," Nice dress," Luke's eyes look her up and down.

Atta blushes crimson," You know, it's even better knowing it's for me," Luke whispers in her ear.

"Oh yeah?" Atta raises an eyebrow teasingly.

Luke smashes his lips down on hers, arms around her waist, bringing her as close as possible. Atta's hands rest on his chest.

"You're not wearing a shirt,Luke," Atta  tells him when she pulls away.

"Yeah? And you totally love it," Luke states cockily.

Atta sticks her tongue out at him.

Luke pouts," But the Simba tattoo means we're meant to be, because your name's Matata," Luke pulls her close.

"You dorky blonde,"  Atta leans up and presses a soft kiss to his lips.

"But I will admit you are pretty hot," Atta admits.