The First Collab

It's been about a week since they've moved in, and the girls are loving every minute of it," I have to get going now, I'll be back soon enough," Atta, slips the red bandana holding her long dark, almost black curls back.

"Where?" Lana asks around a mouthful of toast.

Atta rolls her eyes," I have that book convention I have to go to, for my newest book," she picks up her bag.

Lana's eyebrows furrow.

"She told us about this, like two weeks ago, Lana," Lex, comes into the room.

"Whatever, calendar," Lana mutters.

Lex's eyes narrow," Well, at least I'm not a dumb***."

"Hey! You too, I can't play Switzerland, for the next week, so just try not to kill each other," and with that Atta's out the door.

'

"We should go on a walk," Lana states out of the blue, pulling her short straight blonde hair, into it's usual bangs pulled back, fashion.

"Okay, fine," Lex mutters, and grabs the dog leashes.

They quickly tie the three dogs to their leashes, and head out. They walk down to a place they've never walked before. Lex stops in her tracks, " Is that..." she points to a guy standing with a sleek black dog, in front of a familiar fence.

"It is. Let's go talk to him," Lana starts to drag Lex and the dogs, to the brunette.

"No. No. No," Lex tries to pull away from her friend's hold, with no luck.

"Hi," Lana says to the brunette male.

Lex's heart stops when she realises who this is. Jai Brooks. Her crush, since she was 14 years old. Four years, was a long while.

"Hello," he answers, " Are you guys, Lana and Lex, from MLA?" he asks.

Lex blushes," Yeah, we are."

"I'd heard you'd just moved, to LA, and we were actually wondering, if you might want to collab?" Jai asks.

"Yeah, sounds great," Lana answers, " When?"

"How about now?" Jai asks.

"Oh, well I have to go work a shift at the shelter, but Lex's free," and without another word, she turns and leaves, Lex alone with Jai and Hamlet.

'

Lex follows Jai inside. She tries not to freak out as she crosses the Janoskians threshold, "We were just about to film a Daresunday, they're out back ," Jai leads her to the backyard, a friendly smile on his face.

"You're, ReddyIsDrowningInARiver, right?" Beau asks as Jai and she step out of the house," Yeah."

"She's gonna do this Daresunday with us," Jai says.," That's James, Daniel, Beau, and Luke," Jai points each of them out. Lex nods, attempting to play it cool, on the outside, when her brain is going on temporary shut down on the inside.

They stand in a line as Luke sets up the camera," Hey guys we're Daresundays,"

Beau continues," And with us today is Lex. Today, we're going to be seeing who can finish three raw onions the fastest, and whoever looses, has to chug this family sized bottle of hot sauce," Beau shows the bottle of haute sauce, to the camera."Are you ready? Go!" Beau says.

Lex bites into her onion and gags," Ugh, that's horrible," she hears Luke whimper. Daniel and Beau throw up a little.

She keeps at it however, stopping every few seconds to gag," I can't believe you guys do this for a living," Lex states, a sour look on her face.