The Plan

Beau's eyes burst open. The clanging of pots and pans?

"What the fu**?!" Beau screams to himself.

"GET UP YOU C*NTS, AND LEX AND LANA! IT'S TIME TO RISE AND SHINE A**HOLES!" Luke's voice carries throughout the house.

Lex's eyes burst open and she groans. Jai moves underneath her.

Lex stands," Does he have to do that?" she groans.

"If it was me in his shoes I would," Jai says, kissing Lex's forehead.

"Doesn't mean you should expect him to be any less dead in his bed, tomorrow," Lex tells him.

"Come on, the sooner we get out of here, the sooner you get to sleep on the plane," Jai tells Lex.

This seems to have sold Lex, who stumbles to the bathroom.

Atta opens her eyes. She sighs, she had the nightmare again.  The light streams in through the yellow blinds. She swings her feet over the edge of the bed. The air is cooling down. It's September, so it's expected. Atta slips on her oversized  Captain America sweater over her pjs. She heads out to the kitchen and grabs a coffee sitting on the counter, a note tells her that Neal has gone out, and that he called Billie and Natalie over to hang with her.

Billie and Natalie are some of Atta's oldest friend. Natalie and her have been really close friends ever since fifth grade. They're like sisters. Billie and Atta met in Drama club in sixth grade. 

In other words, babysitters to make sure she doesn't make a run for it. Atta checks her phone. No new messages. Atta settles on the couch moving, the grey cat out of her way.

She turns on Netflix, and tries to distract herself from the nightmares.

"Hurry it up, will you?" Luke calls behind him.

"We're not gonna be late, Lukey," Beau attempts to match Luke's pace.

"I don't wanna take any chances," Luke admits.

"Well, I suggest if you don't want Lex to kill you before we get there, you slow down," Beau gestures back to the group.

"Okay, fine" Luke grumbles.

Luke finally finds himself able to breath once they land," Did you text them yet?" he asks Lex, impatiently.

"Yes, geez, be patient, Luke," Lex tells him.

"I can't help it," he mutters.

Billie's in the middle of a story when his phone vibrates," We have to go now," he and Natalie stand.

"Ok, bye then, I guess," Atta waves.

Billie turns," You're coming with. Now, go grab that suitcase that's packed, make your bag, and let's go," he pushes her towards her old bedroom.

Atta's learned long ago not to question Billie. So she hurries to the room, and packs up a bag of things that aren't packed in the large suitcase on the floor. Once finished, she drags the luggage out to the car.

She sits silently in the back seat for most of the ride. Her eyebrows furrow once she realizes that they're at the airport," Why're we at the airport? Is this another one of Neal's ploys?"

"C'mon Atta, don't you trust me?" Billie questions.

"Depends on what, no offence," Atta answers honestly.

"You trust Nat, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, then follow," Natalie says, pushing her auburn hair over one shoulder.