A Plan is Hatched

Lana sits on the couch," So, you've moved out, then?" Lana's eyebrows furrowed.
"Well, yeah. Sorry about not telling you earlier. I knew that you and Daniel were probably making up for the fight you had, yesterday," Lex explains.
"Oh, ok."
"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Daniel asks Lana.
"Yeah, sure," she follows him to the kitchen.
"So, um, since Lex and Jai have moved in together, and I don't want you to live alone, how would you feel about moving in?" Daniel asks.
"Won't the house get crowded, though?" Lana asks.
"I think it's big enough," Daniel wraps his arms around her waist.
"You do?" Lana raises an eyebrow teasingly.
"Well, yeah," Daniel leans in and kisses her.
"WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO F*CKING WALK IN?!" Beau's hands cover his eyes," This is such bull*hit!"
Lana laughs at Beau's pain.

James opens his eyes to see blonde locks. Marcy lays on his chest, completely knocked out. He smiles at the sight. She has him completely wrapped around her finger. He brushes a hand through her soft hair," Good morning," She utters.
"'Morning," he reaches down, but she stops him, "Morning breath," she tells him before standing.
He smiles at the fact that she's wearing his shirt. He follows her into the bathroom, and starts to brush his teeth, alongside Marcy. Once finished, he wraps his arms around her tiny waist and pulls her close. He then leans down, and kisses her. Her hands bury in his hair.

Lex snuggles into Jai's side. Homie's lying lazily at her feet," I think that's the laziest dog I've ever seen," Jai states looking down at the dog.
"Yeah, she is," Lex gently strokes Hamlet's head.
"Wait Homie's a she?!" Beau asks from his perch at the other end of the couch.
"Yeah. Homie's a girl," Lex confirms.
Luke comes down from the stairs. He plops down next to Beau. Moo-Moo rushes to him. Luke gently strokes the puppy.
"Hey, Luke," Beau greets his brother.
"Hi," Luke nods his way, his face emotionless," Have you...Have you talked to her?" Luke pushes out tentatively, his eyes raising Lex's way.
"Yesterday. She said he's keeping her off social media, and that he's checking her phone. That's probably why she hasn't contacted you, Luke," Lex tells him, calmly.
"Okay," Luke nods softly.
"Her brother's a real psycho," Daniel says, sitting, Lana setting next to him.
"He's really protective. Atta'll be back. Either he'll realize it wasn't Luke's fault, or Atta'll find a way to get out," Lex says.
"So, are you guys excited for that premiere next month?" Beau attempts to change the subject.
Luke gets a look, as if lightbulb went off in his head," I have a plan," he puts his elbows on his knees and leans forward to tell the group.
"So, is it any good?" Luke asks the group.
" I think that it's a really good idea, Luke," Lana agrees with him.

James sets breakfast for a waiting Marcy," Looks good," she smiles the smile that makes his heart melt.
"Thanks," he settles across from her at the small table.
They start to dig in," I had fun last night," she strokes his hand, and sends him a wink.
James lets out a laugh," Yeah."
"Listen, I have something I need to tell you," James says after they've finished eating, and he's cleared the table.
"Yeah what is it?" Marcy hops onto the couch waiting for James to come join her.
He settles down next to her. He takes hold of both her hands," So, um, I've wanted to say this for a while, um," he lets out a nervous laugh," I love you, Marcy," he blurts out.
"Awn, that's so cute," she settles in his lap, and presses her lips to his.

Lana sits against Daniel. She looks at the dresser. In her opinion it's hideous, is she gonna tell Daniel? No, she'll keep it to herself, complaining about the peeling paint and ugly green colour.
"What? You don't like it?" Daniel raises an eyebrow.
"I never said that," she innocently responds.
"You didn't have to. You don't think I know you well enough?" Daniel asks.
"Ok, so maybe, I don't really like it," Lana admits.
"I'll go ask Beau and Luke to move out your dresser," Daniel presses a kiss to her lips.

Lex sits in front of the closet. In front of her sit about twenty pairs of various types of shoes. It's sort of like playing Tetris, except with shoes," You have so many shoes," Jai complains from the bed.
"I have an addiction okay, so sue me," she tells him, her eyes not leaving the shoes.
"Why don't you use the shoe rack," Jai asks.
"There's a shoe rack?!" Lex sends a glare his way.
"Yeah, it's right over here," Jai gets up, and pulls the shoe rack out from the top shelf of the closet.
"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?!" Lex asks, her eyebrows raised.
"It was funny. You had a cute look of concentration on your face," he explains, shrugging his shoulders innocently.
"You're lucky I love you, mister," Lex points her finger at him.
"Oh, yeah?" He raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah, 'cause I'm willing to forget that you kept the shoe rack from me, because you said I looked cute," Lex elaborates.
"I said you had a cute look of concentration," Jai corrects.
Lex sends 'the look' his way again.
"Okay fine, you are cute, sorta," Jai gives in somewhat.
She continues the look. He pulls her up," 'Cause you're all beautiful," Jai saves his a**.
"Nice save, Jai," Lex says.
"I know," he leans down and captures her soft lips.

Lana watches as the boys switch the dressers. Daniel sits back down next to her on the couch.

Lana continues looking at the dresser. Deciding that if she doesn't do it, it won't magically change positions like she wants it to, she gets up and heads over to it. She starts pulling it in the direction she wants it to be.

"What're you doing?" he lifts his head.

"Fixing the dresser," Lana says as if it were obvious.

She continues pushing and pulling it in all directions, until it's perfect. Once finished she plops back down next to Daniel.

"Why didn't you ask for help?" Daniel asks, pulling her into his arms.

"Well, first, I'm independent and able, to move a dresser alone. And, second, you would've done it wrong, so I did it myself," Lana explains, laying her head on his chest.