Decisions, Decisions

Jack just saw the newest Janoskians and MLA collab, and he's pissed to say the least. He knows, heck everyone knows that he and Lana are an item. And, for Daniel to disregard that. He can't be mad at Lana though. She means too much to him. He storms to the front door. He takes a deep breath, and knocks on the door. James opens it, rubbing the sleep from his eyes,"Hey, man. What's up?"

"I need to talk to Daniel," James gets the message," Oi, Skip, there's someone at the door for you!" James calls back into the house.

Daniel comes outside, running a hand through his hair. His face falls slightly when he sees who it is," I'd like you to stop hitting on my girlfriend."

Daniel crosses his arms, " I don't think I can do that," he says.

"But, she's my girlfriend," Jack states.

"How come she wasn't asking me to stop then?"

"Please, just stay away from her, Daniel," and with that Jack leaves.

'

Lex looks at herself in the full length white mirror. Her room being a dark blue, with a white bed. A little sitting area sits in one corner, against a large window, with a white couch, and two white Lazy Boys. The white bed, has a bookshelf built into the top, and the pillows a dark blue, the duvet pure white. On the other side of the room, next to her walk in, and bathroom door,her pure white dresser and desk facing the window. Her Mac laptop lies on the desk. A paint decal on the back, and on the keyboard. A large alcove sits against the last wall. A window in it. All her art supplies tucked away in the small compartments. A single One Direction poster on her ceiling. Nothing is out of place, one might say even too much. Homie lays lazily on her back, on Lex's bed.

She wears, a red lace dress, that ends just above the knees, with transparent lace sleeves, that reach just above her Larry AF tatoo on her left wrist. Her large anchor on her right omoplate, and Sylvester, from Looney Toons on her right ankle hidden. She zips her combat boots, clips back two curled bang strips from the middle, and looks in the mirror. A knock sounds on her dark blue barn sliding, bedroom door," Yeah?"

The door pushes open," He's here," Lana calls. Lex grabs her black clutch, bids Homie goodbye, and heads to meet Jai, " You look great," he tells her, as they walk out to his car," You don't look so bad yourself," he wears a white short sleeved button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and boots.

He holds the door out for her. He starts up the car and they're off. The car comes to a stop on a dirt road," Are we here?" Lex asks.

"No. Daniel took it yesterday, and forgot to fill the tank," he tells her disappointedly ," I know this really pretty spot, and, I was gonna take you up here for a picnic," he lets out a sigh.

"At least we're not lost, and why can't we have the picnic here?" Lex asks Jai.

Jai reaches into the backseat," Because I forgot it," he slams his head on the steering wheel.

"Care to take me on a walk then?"

"Ok," they head out.

'

Lana sits on her large dark purple bed. She stares at the large chalkboard wall in front of her. The walls dark grey, dimming the moonlight shining in from the large window, behind her bed. Her purple desk and dresser set, pushed up against the far wall. Her Mac, decorated with a purplish cloud, with stars, and her keyboard stickered with colourful little birds. A large portion of the far corner, Charly's own personal corner, with a wooden couch, with covers, nailed to the wall. A couch sits forming a sort of square with a T.V. and D.V.D. sit in the other corner, with shelves, filled with C.D.s, D.V.D.s and books built into it, sits next to the doors to her walk-in and bathroom. Her purple sliding door pushes open.

" Hi," Daniel stands.

"Oh, hi," the surprise clear on her face.

"I just thought we could hang out," Daniel seats himself next to Lana.

"Sure, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Ok," they go and sit on the square couch.

Lana pops in an action movie. Daniel fake yawns, and puts his arm around Lana's shoulders. Lana giggles and leans her head on his shoulder. They're about halfway through the movie, when Lana hears something fall to the ground. She turns, and sees Jack standing at her door, flowers and movie fallen to the ground, heartbreak in his eyes," Jack!" Lana climbs up  and runs after him. She stops him at the bottom of the stairs," Jack..."

"You need to get your feelings sorted. It's not fair to either of us," and with that Jack walks out the door slamming it on his way out.

Lana turns to Daniel," I need you to leave, please," she looks at her feet.

"Yeah, okay, call me, when you're ready I guess," he heads out of the house, and Lana goes back to her room, and lays on her back, petting Charly.

"I come bearing gifts," Atta appears a tub of chocolate rolo ice cream in hand, her favourite. Her eyes are red rimmed, she wears one of Chandler's old shirts, and a pair of jogging pants, her hair pulled back, in a bun. Must have been one of those days.

"I heard the commotion," she hand her the tub of ice cream," I think we both know who you're gonna pick," Atta gives her a knowing look.

"I just don't know how to tell him," Lana takes a bite of ice cream.

"Rip off the band aid," Atta simply says, taking a bite.

"How are you?" Lana asks.

"One day at a time and all," Atta says.

"If you like Luke you should go for it," Lana says.

"I don't know if I'm ready yet. To be honest, up until a couple of days ago, I hadn't even thought about moving on," Atta says," Now, here," Atta hands her the phone," Call him,"

Lana takes the phone," Hi, Jack..."

'

"Are we lost?" Lex asks Jai," We've passed that tree twice."

"No, we aren't lost, we passed this rock, voila," they arrive at the car, " Let me call Atta," Lex dials the number on her phone," I'll call a tow truck," Jai says.

The tow truck arrives before Atta, and Jai will go pick it up the next day," Hey, you guys need a ride?" Atta calls, and they jump in the back seat. Lana sits in the passenger seat, a sad yet relieved look on her face. The drive to the Janoskians house is silent, "Thanks for the ride."

"Let me walk you to the door," Lex says, and follows Jai out.

"How about we just stay in on our next date? I'll cook, and we can watch a movie?" Jai asks.

"Sounds great," Lex answers.

Jai stares at her. He starts to lean in, and captures Lex's lips. He brings his hands up to cup her cheeks. Lex kisses back, and brings her hands up to hold his in place.

"Those two are meant to be together," Lana says and Atta nods.

Jai pulls away reluctantly, "I guess I'll see you later?"

"Yeah," she blushes and walks back to the car. Man will she be getting an earful for this.