I guess I'm too deep of a thinker? Well you have no idea how many people I have pissed off for that. "Sorry" I said trying to hide my smile knowing she was completely right. She rolled her eyes and turned her attention on the box again.

She began pushing again trying desperately to push the box with her six year old arms. Her curly brown hair and dark blue eyes matched picture perfect to our mother. I sadly smiled at her.

My father, Dave, can't even look at her without breaking down. Such a beautiful gift from a horrible loss.

"Ugghhh!" she said pushing again, her small feet sliding agaisnt the hard floor. "Are you sure you don't?..." I slowly began to drift off as she glared at me with narrow eyes.

I put my hands up and took a step back with a smile to surrender my attempts to help her.

She tried pushing again, barely making the box move an inch if anything. After about ten seconds her shoulders sunk and she stood up stright.

"Stupid box!" She said giving it a firm kick. "Hey, what did that box ever do to you?" I said sarcastically but keeping my distance so I wouldn't receive one of her famous rebound kicks.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I can't do it.." She said sadly. I hushed her softly and bent down to face her. Kim always had to compete with herself. She couldn't do things that other kids did with ease, and it sadden her until depression was on a verge. She constantly pushed herself to do things, and when she couldn't complete whatever she had set her mind to, she took it to heart. "You know sometimes.." I began gently pushing the box. "All you need is a little help."

She smiled at me past her tears and started pushing the heavy box, and with my help we pushed it out the room. "Thanks lyly" She said with a shy smile and hugged my legs.

"You're welcome Kim, now lets go put our stuff in the van so we can leave this hell hole."

I looked around and frowned in disgust. "Lyly?" She asked. "Yes kimmy?

"Where are we going?"

I looked at her small beautiful face and couldn't lie.

"A new adventure "

.........................................................

The drive was long.

I had my iPod blasting while Kim fell asleep on my lap.

I could literally shoot someone if I don't have at least an hour of music. I listen to it when im mad, sad, hungry, cold, you name it.

Nodding my head to my music I looked down at Kim and smiled.

A light drool was going down her cheek as her eyes fluttered. She really is a crazy sleeper.

She turned slightly as my favorite song came on blaring out of my ear phones. I held in a gasp and began doing a little shimmy and whipping my arms around until the song ended.

We past plenty of city's and towns as my playlist went on. Wait?... Where did we come from? Was it Red Hill? Or Loyal? No that was last time, hmm? Or the bigger question is where are we going?

We've moved so much I can't keep up on where we move. And frankly, I don't care. It's all the same everywhere we go. Like an endless nightmare of high school. Nothing matters to me except Kim, and cheese pizza.

She's my baby sister.

She's the only reason I haven't left yet, I don't know how anyone can stand even looking at Dave. He just... Drives me crazy..ugh I hate him. I'm leaving as soon as I can, maybe Jake will come too. Ha! Yeah right. I'm surprised he's still here. I mean he is 19, two years older than me.