4.3

HEY GUYS! GO FOLLOW phanobssessedasf HER STORIES ARE WONDERFUL! Please go read her story Silence, it's one of my favorites. Anyone who spams her, ily.

Dan's POV

His lips hit mine harshly as the words slipped from my mouth, my hand resting on his chest.

"Phil I-" I gasped as we parted.

"Don't speak," he said. "Go to the couch." I looked at him, doe eyed in shock as I turned and walked to the couch. I sat down and he rounded the couch, a strong stride in his walk. I looked up at him and he smiled before straddling me. "Finally I have you to myself." I breathed in sharply as he pressed himself to me and tilt my chin up with his hand.

I was shocked at how quickly he went from apologizing to being on top of me; doing the exact opposite of what he apologized for.

His unbuckled my pants without my consent. We weren't on the same page even after our last fight. I didn't know what to do; denying him again wouldn't do anything. I just closed my eyes as he pulled off my shirt.

Bruises trailed my neck and collarbone. He stood up and took off his shirt and pulled my hand, causally moving us to the bed. He took off his pants as he pushed me onto the bed.

"How dare you tease me earlier," he said with a smirk as he pulled off my pants. "It was cruel." He hovered over me as he slid off my boxers slowly.

I didn't protest, I didn't push him away; I just laid there.

I really liked him, I didn't want to lose him.

So I let him continue.

---

He was soft, kind. He wasn't rough like before, he was gentle. I didn't know why I was so scared in the first place.

Our breaths tangling along with our legs, made me feel at home. Made me feel alive. Made me feel wanted.

"I love you," he breathed as he kissed my forehead. My panted breath stopped as he spoke those words.

UNEDITED SORRY. ALSO I KNOW THE ILY WAS WAY TOO SOON. DON'T WORRY!

PLS COMMENT AND VOTE! COMMENT PUPPIES IF YOU'RE STILL HERE!