3.6

"Um..." I hummed as he looked at me with a smile.

"Sorry for being so insensitive. I have a problem with being blunt."

"It's okay, I did like the kiss. You're a good kisser." His face turned slightly pink as he lowered his head and let out a short chuckle, showing his teeth. He was leaning against the counter, his hands resting on the other sides of his body. He looked up at me slowly and I felt faint.

"You are too," he said as he pushed off of the counter and walked towards me. He got really close to me, our lips almost touching. His eyes were a beautiful shade of blue, making my brown eyes seem boring.

I went to say a witty banter but his hands were on my hips before I knew it; turning me around and pushing me against the bar, causing my breath to hitch. Our faces were so close that my nose was touching his cheek as he put his lips on mine.

He started to kiss me harder, rougher, as he sat me on the counter and pushed my legs apart. I gasped as his hand ran up my leg, a smirk spread across his face; he noticed. [a/n ya know... it] I gulped before he kissed me again, his hands at my belt; unbuckling it.

"I-I can't," I stammered, pushing him away and jumping off the counter. "I really like you, but I can't." I stumbled into the living room and grabbed my things before walking outside.

"Are you seriously going to walk home, Daniel?" he said, greeting me at the front door. He only called me Daniel when he was mad. I stood in his driveway, shoeless and with my coat flung onto my arm, and looked at him. He looked angry or hurt, I wasn't sure. "Let me take you home."

"I don-"

"Get in the car," he demanded. He went back inside and came out with shoes on and a coat. His slightly unbuttoned shirt make me freeze, as I walked to the passenger seat.

The ride was silent for the first few minutes.

"Phil, I'm so-"

"For get it," he spoke coldly. "Don't mention ever. Nothing happened, okay?"

"Okay," I said, looking out the window. "I just can't."

"That's fine," he said, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly. He pulled up the the apartment building, parallel parking. I got out and hastily walked to my apartment without saying a word.

That was so unexpected and sorry if it's bad. (also unedited)