3.2

Can we just talk about the man mad dashing in the background? Also how beautiful Louise is omg.

I'M SO READY FOR THIS CHAPTER. (IT'S A LONG ONE)

Dan's POV

"Get up, Dan," Louise said, poking my butt. My face was buried in my pillow, my rear sticking in the air.

"Fine," I groaned as I sat up. "What is it?"

"Oh, God. Please go take a shower. You've been in that jumper for a few days at least and you smell of tuna."

"Tuna?" I asked, smelling my armpits. I winced and nodded. "Tuna."

"What's that in your hair?" she askedC reaching over and grabbing something. "Daniel Howell, you had a Dorito in your hair!" I shrugged and stood up.

"Fine, I'll go take a shower." I walked into the bathroom and showered, quickly. I smelled awful.  I got out and made Louise turn around so I could change. As soon as I was done, I plopped down on the bed beside her.

"We're going to da club," she said, trying to act cool.

"Club? Ah you know I'm socially awkward."

"You don't have to go if you don't feel like it, but I thought it might make you feel better. You might even meet someone new."

"Yeah that sounds fun," I smiled. "When are we leaving?"

"I'm going home to get ready but I'll come pick you up at 7, alright?"

"Alright." She left and I started to plan out my outfit. This led to daydreaming about how I'd meet the perfect girl/guy and we'd love in love. But it was a club after all, not really loves first venue of choice.

At 7 o'clock sharp I hard a knock at my door. I was dressed, I was groomed, and I was feeling good. I was tried of sitting around and feeling sorry. I wanted to forget about Phil and hopefully tonight would help me do just that.

I opened the door and Louise looked at me and smiled.

"You look like a Mormon, Howell."

"How in the hell does this look Mormon-ish?" I asked as I locked the door and we walked down the stairs.

"I was only joking, love."

We got into the car and she drove us to the scene; of my redemption that is. I was going to have fun if it killed me. We walked in and I looked around nervously.

"Are you drinking?" she asked me. "I'm not so you can if you want."

"I definitely do," I mumbled.

The room was full of people, lights flashing everywhere. I didn't know where to go or who to see. I walked over to the bar and got a drink, sitting down to enjoy it.

I sat there for ten minutes before someone sat beside of me. A girl, a pretty girl.

"What aren't you dancing?" she asked.

"Don't want to," I retorted.

"Well I'm Alissa," she said with a smile. "You looked lonely."

If she only knew the truth.

"I'm Dan," I said. "Could you go talk to someone else, Alissa? I'm not interested, I'm in a relationship." She went to get up when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Oh you are now?" I turned around on the stool and looked at him. "Why so starstruck, babe?" Alissa was still standing there awkwardly.

"Phil," I breathed. "I was just kidding."

"Sure you were," he said, with a smirk smeared across his face. His hands were in his pockets and he looked fresh.

"What are you doing here?"

"I just off of work, where you should have been," he said. "You've missed a lot of days, Howell."

"What, do you want me to say sorry?" I asked. "You're the reason why I'm not there, Phil."

"I'm going to go," Alissa said, pointing towards the dance floor before walking off.

"Dan, please just let me explain," he said, grabbing my hand. "Let's get out of here, okay?"

"No I can't, I'm here with Louise," I said, ripping my hand out of his. I pushed past him and walked over to Louise who was sitting patiently on a couch in the corner beside a couple who was making out.

"Oh thank God," she said, standing up as I greeted her. "Are you ready to g-" She looked past me and frowned.

"Hello, Louise," Phil said, stopping beside me. I rolled my eyes as he put his arm around my shoulders. "Dan wanted to come with me for a while, would you be okay by yourself?"

"Uh, yeah?" she said questionably. "Are sure you'll be alright, Dan?"

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Great! Let's go, love," Phil said, practically pushing me out the door. We started walking down the street and I put my hands in my pockets to keep out the chill. "I parked down here."

"Are you going to tell me why you're ruining my night?"

"Dan I swear I knew meant to hurt you. Jake is an old friend."

"Didn't seem that way."

"We dated for a while but he had to go to Paris for work. I thought we were over. I wanted to be over, he wasn't the nicest person."

"What do you mean?" I asked, my stomach dropping. I looked at him and frowned as he shook his head.

"I didn't want to be that close to him in the office. I was about to tell him about us, but you came in before I could."

"So you're done with him?" He nodded and slipped a hand out of his pocket. He slipped his arm through mine. "Phil I don't know if I ca-" He stopped walking and pulled his arm from mine. He was staring at me and I could feel my breath hitch. He pulled me close, the smoke from our breaths swirling around together.

"I know we haven't know each other long, but I really like you, Dan. I've been a mess for day and I finally have the courage to do this," he said before pulling my head to his our lips colliding. My stomach felt queazy and the warmth of his mouth sent a current running through my body. I threw my arms around his neck as he pulled me even closer.

And just like that the kiss was over. Phil pulled alway from me and we were no longer intertwined. We should there for a minute, gasping for air.

"Did that just happen?" I asked. He nodded before pulling a cheeky smile, a cloud of his breath escaping his mouth.

"That was perfect," he said.

"Y-yes it was," I said before he kissed my forehead.

"C'mon, babe," he said as we walked to his car. My heart still beating fast and my head still spinning.

V UNEDITED BUT YAY! FIRST PHAN KISS! WOOHOO! I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.