0.9

Dan's POV

I woke up early with a pounding feeling in my head. I had had a weird dream and I could only remember a small part of it, enough to let me know that it was an inappropriate dream about Mr. Lester.

My heart was racing as the details flowed through my mind. His hands gracefully running through my hair as his lips engulfed my own. His voice saying sweet things in my ear as I laughed.

Shit. Would you cut it out, you idiot? Stop thinking about it, just stop!

I shook my head frustratedly as I stood up and stretched. I grabbed my phone and started a playlist as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Little streams of soap and water ran down my body as I washed my hair. I hummed along to the music until it stopped abruptly and my ringtone started to play. I rolled my eyes as I turned off the water, drying my hands, and grabbing the phone.

"Hello?" I mumbled. The hot air was seeping out of the shower, leaving me cold and wet.

"Daniel James Howell, how dare you ditch me last night!" I rolled my eyes as I recognized the voice.

"I'm sorry I didn't get off work until late. Forgive me?" I asked. I heard her sigh.

"Yeah, yeah. Why'd you stay late anyway?"

"Uh-no reason... Look I'm sorry, Louise but you called me in the middle of my shower." I pulled the phone away from my ear and checked the time. "Why are you up so early, it's five o'clock in the morning." I waited for an answer, but I never received one, she must have hung up. I put the phone out of the shower and turned back on the water. I finished washing my body in peace.

I'm sorry I've updated so much tonight. I'm just enjoying writing it.