Chapter 25 - Eternity

"Scott! Breakfast is ready, get down here!" Sky yelled at her son while she was setting the table. She checked the clock, it was half past seven in the morning.

"Good morning, baby." Sky kissed Scott's forehead while he was still sleepy, his eyes half closed.

"Morning, mom." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes while he sat on the chair.

"Hmm, good morning, babe." Liam smirked at Sky before pulling her close to him and kissing her sweetly.

"Good morning to you too, doctor." Sky smiled playfully at Liam and he grabbed her butt. "Hey! Scott's in the room, you know!" Sky slapped Liam's arm before pulling away from him.

"Oops, sorry. Good morning, buddy. Did you sleep well?" Liam smiled at Scott before messing up his hair with his hand.

"Yes, dad." Scott nodded while eating his cereal. "Will you drive me to school today?"

"I can't today, I have to be at the hospital early. But your mom can." Liam smiled at Scott and Sky who were both staring at him.

"What? I'm working on a surgery today." Liam shrugged as if someone had accused him for having to be early at his job.

"Good luck, Liam. Scott be ready in ten minutes, I shouldn't be late to work either." Sky smiled at her husband and son before getting her stuff ready for work.

"You're so sexy right now." Liam mumbled after Scott ran upstairs to get ready. "That outfit looks really good on you."

"That's cute. I'm working until five today, will you pick up Scott from school or will you not be done until then?"

"Don't change the subject and yes I will." Liam stated before placing a soft kiss on Sky's cheek.

"Okay, good. I'll see you later. Bye, love you." Sky waved at Liam once Scott got downstairs and they both left.

"Love you, too." Liam shouted at them before they left.

Sky drove Scott to school and right after, she went off to her office work.

She was taking the same route as everyday, in the same place; Beacon Hills. When she and Liam left for Ohio, they stayed several years there. Sky graduated and found a job to support herself until Liam would graduate school too so they could finally decide what to do next. Although Sky was not expecting it as much, they were still together after they both graduated. Thankfully, Liam's uncle was really supportive and helped them through all those years. After Ohio, they had many choices. They could stay in Ohio, they could move away to anywhere they wanted. But both of them went back to Beacon Hills. Everything was set as if nothing had happened. Sky's family was doing well, so was Liam's. Scott and his pack were doing better than ever and Sky's pack became close friends with the True Alpha.

Once Liam and Sky came back, chaos started. Everybody would ask questions and their own families were upset and mad at them for running away like that. Of course, after less than a month of running away, Sky let her family know where she was and who she was with and so did Liam. Everything was okay at the end.

In Sky's mind, Liam's ten-year-old words came back.

"Years later, surely after we graduate, we can get married once we move out and then have kids, have a normal job maybe something like a teacher or an engineer or a nurse and have our own big house and two cars; one for you, one for me...That's gonna be cute."

One by one, all those words hit her. Wow, Liam's daydreaming was actually coming true. They graduated, moved in back to Beacon Hills, Liam was a doctor, Sky was working in an office, they had a 7 year old son.

Liam was insisting on naming their kid Scott only because of the True Alpha and Sky was okay with that, she had no better ideas anyway.

Everything was so great in their lives now, the ultimate fairytale, as someone could have called it. Great jobs, great friends and a great family as well.

Could this be any better? I think not.

---------

"Babe, I'm home!" Sky said as she slammed the door behind her and threw her shoes and bag away. Damn those heels. It was half past five in the afternoon, thankfully she wasn't that late back home from work.

"I know. I smelled it." Liam smirked at her before pulling her in a close, sexy hug.

"Hmm, those wolf senses.." Sky smirked at him and he kissed her passionately.

"Good news." Liam said after letting Sky go from his hug. Sky was checking him out as if it was the first time she saw him. No matter how many years went by, he only looked better. And in those sweatpants, God, he looked so perfect.

"Tell me." Sky turned her eyes on him, and locked her eyes with his.

"Scott's staying over at Scott's."

"So, our son will spend the rest of the day and the whole night over at McCall's house?" Sky's questioning eyes span around.

"Yep. He will be hanging out with his kids, Allison and Stiles." Liam smiled at her.

"That's good. I think I know what we should be doing..." Sky smiled playfully before jumping on the couch, unbuttoning her shirt slowly.

"Netflix and chill!?" Liam said, supposedly shocked since they haven't done that for possibly a month.

"Call me stupid but I think we're more immature now than we were when we were teenagers." Sky laughed and Liam nodded "You're so right!" He laughed as well before jumping on the couch next to her.

"Want help with that?" He winked at her before he started to unbutton her shirt.

"Why yes..go ahead and undress me...doctor." Sky smirked at Liam who was staring at her like an excited little puppy.

Liam undressed Sky slowly and as every second went by, he wanted her more and more. His eyes were running her body, scanning her up and down. No matter how many times he'd seen her body, every time felt like the very first one. Surprising, exciting, unique. His love for her was unconditional, Sky knew. And she loved him more than anything. Liam was her sunrise, her sunset. Her whole world. Years ago, she wouldn't believe this but here she is now, living that way.

"Please, let's go upstairs." Liam mumbled after giving multiple neck kisses to Sky. She nodded, smiling sweetly and stood up, taking him by his hand and leading him upstairs while he followed, smirking.

Somehow they had managed to keep their love the same all these years. Even though they were considered responsible adults now, in their minds they were still those two reckless teenagers who ran away. Those two teenagers who loved each other and nothing else mattered. Those two teenagers who didn't know how much responsibility they had to face but still made it through. Those two teenagers who now were married to each other, had a kid and lived the average life. Well, as average as a werewolf's life can be anyway.

~~THE END~~