Chapter 7 - I don't even know your name

Sky was in the third period. She was anxious. She couldn't wait till the bell would ring. She wanted to get the hell out of there and meet up with Theo at the library. She's been avoiding him since the first period and she didn't want him to feel like it was his fault because it clearly was not.

Sky was just annoyed by everyone's behaviour towards them and she didn't want to get dragged into dramas. When she was in L.A, that used to happen easily. One day you were seen with a boy just hanging out and the next day, out of nowhere, there were rumors that you're dating! And Sky hated that more than anything.

Finally, the bell rang and she could finally leave. Or at least, she thought so. Right before she took a step to get out of the classroom like every other senior was, Liam appeared in front of her.

''Hey, Sky! Going somewhere?'' He asked curiously.

''Oh, hey there, Liam! Yes, I was actually going to the bathroom.'' She said.

''We need to talk.'' Sky heard an unfamiliar voice behind her. It was a muscular boy with dark brown puppy eyes and black hair.

''You must be Sky, right?'' Another unfamiliar voice was heard behind Sky's back. That voice was a girl's voice. She turned around to realise that she was surrounded by all those teenagers she had seen the previous day and that morning.

''Yes, I'm Sky. And who are you?'' Sky rolled her eyes ironically.

Liam and the other boy with the puppy eyes grabbed Sky gently by her arms and guided her to a place where they could talk without being seen or heard by anyone. The others were following too including the only girl Sky knew, Malia.

''Sorry guys, I don't want this to turn out bad so you better leave me alone because I don't even know your names!'' Sky stated calmly but kind of frustrated.

They all ignored her until a girl with strawberry blonde hair spoke.

''Darling, if you're expecting your little friend Theo to come and save you, then note that he won't. He's too busy flirting with everyone around.''

''What!?'' Sky was definitely confused now. What was going on and why would she say that? She tried to get free by those two boys' hands that were holding her tightly and she made it, of course.

Sky turned around to that girl to defend Theo but then remembered his words.

''They might try to befriend you and they might lie...about me.''

And so they did obviously.

Sky chose to stay silent, maybe it was better like this.

''I should listen to what they have to say and then I can jump on conclusions.'' Sky thought as the others around her were looking anxiously at each other and then back at Sky.

''What?'' Sky looked at them all.

''How did you manage to escape from their strength?'' Stiles asked, looking all suspicious.

''Strength? What strength?'' Sky laughed sarcastically.

''Oh boy..'' That strawberry blonde girl exhaled.

''Are you going to tell me what you want now? I have a free period and I'm sure as hell that I don't want to spend it with you...'' Sky said as she looked at them all.

''We wanted to warn you about that Theo guy you're hanging out with.'' Stiles stated. ''My dad works with your dad and he said if we could maybe keep an eye on you and so we do.''

''You're kidding, right?'' Sky said back, irritated. ''My father would never say that...'' Sky looked at them suspiciously. ''Like...it doesn't even make sense.''

''Hold up. What you're saying doesn't make sense.'' The puppy-eyed boy said. ''What kind of father wouldn't want to make sure that his daughter is okay at her new school?''

''Well, yeah, I see what you mean but trust me, my father would not do that. I'm not lying.'' Sky said in a serious tone.

''Why?'' They all asked confused.

''It's...a family thing. You wouldn't understand.'' Sky replied. ''Want to tell me your names now?'' She asked obviously annoyed.

''I'm Scott McCall.'' The puppy-eyed boy said.

''F**k!'' Sky thought. ''He's the True Alpha I've heard about!''

''I'm Stiles.'' The anxious-all-the-time boy said.

''Lydia...'' The strawberry blonde girl stated.

''I'm Kira. Mr. Yukimura is my father.'' A short beautiful, shy girl said.

''And you know us. Liam and Malia.'' Liam said.

''Damn it! This is McCall and his pack! I should have known better...they do smell like animals anyway.'' Sky thought as she glanced over at them.

''Unfortunately, I know you Liam.'' Sky said under her breath and gave Liam a death glare.

''What did I do now?'' Liam said confused.

''Seriously, you approached me on the first day just to drag me to this!?'' Sky got irritated and kind of mad at Liam.

''No, no! I didn't...I just wanted to...become your friend.'' Liam said, a sad tone in his voice.

''Whatever.'' Sky exhaled before turning around and leaving as the bell rang.