Chapter 16 - Same old Sky

Theo's eyes wandered Sky's face; he just couldn't accept how different she was from the first day he met her. He always thought she was the nerdy type of girl, the one who would rather read a book than spend time socialising with other human beings. But now, the girl that was standing before him half naked didn't match the first impression.

"Wait, if that means that you're going to change because of me, I'm not sure that I want this." Theo stated, slightly disappointed at the fact that his Sky could become another common person who's willing to change in order to impress someone.

"I'm not doing it because of you. I'm doing it for you. There's a difference." Sky talked slowly as her hands pushed Theo back making him fall on the mattress.

"That sounds better but are you sure you won't regret it? I want our first time to be perfect." Theo mumbled while he was watching Sky get on top of him.

"Yes, I'm sure. As long as you're not going to dump me after we have sex!" Sky commented at Theo who took it as sarcasm, shook his head and laughed as a response.

"I'm dead serious." Sky said right away and watched his face become serious as he nodded and exclaimed "Of course not!"

Sky replied with a soft smile before leaning in and kissing his lips softly. Theo kissed her back, warmly, while his hands started caressing Sky's thighs and slowly moving higher until he reached her waist.

Sky kept of kissing him and he continued kissing her back, making the kiss more passionate by pushing his tongue inside her mouth. A soft giggle escaped Sky's mouth once Theo did so, and it sounded like music to Theo's ears. Holding her waist, he pulled her closer to his body, eliminating the small pace between them.

Seconds went by before Theo grabbed her tightly and turned her over, becoming the top one. Sky smirked softly at him as he used her velvety rope to tie her wrists together. Theo started taking her underwear off, carefully not to rip any stripes off accidentally. He unbuttoned her bra and took it off with a slow motion of his hand and he soon got lower. He pulled easily her panties down and took them off as well as all the stripes that were uniting her panties with her bra.

Sky remained silent, waiting for him to fully undress her. Once he had done so, he gave her neck kisses which she enjoyed to the fullest and Theo's kisses began to go lower. He kissed her chest and her stomach and moved on lower. He spread her legs and started kissing her warm and sensitive area before licking it. Sky, who was new to this, was surprised that he did that move without her doing anything like that to him. Theo was moving his tongue faster and faster which made Sky want to scream but she was fighting to hold it back, knowing that she had to be silent. Theo was gripping her thighs as he continued giving her pleasure while Sky's body was bouncing on the mattress and her breaths became heavier.

"Theo.." Sky exhaled through her short and fast breaths, wanting to tell him that she was close to her release but before that, Theo cut her off with a quick "I know" as he continued pleasing her.

Sky exhaled a last and longer than the others breath as she came when Theo was cleaning her up.

"This isn't your first time, is it?" Sky mumbled, still breathing heavily.

"Does it look like it's my first time?" Theo raised an eyebrow and winked at her.

"No, no, it does not." Sky shook her head and closed her eyes for a minute, realising how amazing Theo was so far.

Theo gripped her tied up wrists and pulled her to her feet, untieing her. He kissed her lips again and again before turning her over and pulling her closer to him again. Sky's back was so close to Theo's chest and she could feel something too hard down there as well. He wrapped his arm around her waist and brushed back her hair so that he could have full access to her neck. He gave her a few warm kisses before biting her a bit roughly and leaving a small mark which disappeared soon due to her quick healing ability. Sky let a small moan to that which made Theo crave her even more. Once he stopped kissing Sky, he bent her over on the mattress on which she fell lightly.

Sky was aware of what would follow and she was feeling a hundred percent sure that she wanted to go on with it. She feared she could be judged from her friends for doing it kind of early but she hoped they wouldn't find out so that she would avoid their judgment that would annoy her to the maximum.

Theo asked her if she was alright before continuing and after Sky assured him, he slid into her slowly, trying not to hurt her. Sky inhaled sharply as he started moving into her. Theo was too slow at the beginning but second by second he was going faster. Sky was feeling a bearable enough pain first but everything became better as seconds went by. Theo kept on moving a bit faster every time but gently enough. Sky had just started to enjoy it more and more, when Theo asked her if it would be okay if he went a little hard and deeper. Sky agreed to that and Theo moved faster but not that gently anymore. He was going deep but not that deep that Sky would be bothered.

Soon, Theo increased his thrusts into her, and every time he went a little deeper, making Sky moan no matter how hard she was trying to keep it down. Sky's moans filled the room as Theo was gripping her butt and continued thrusting into her. Theo didn't have to let her know when he was coming close to his release since he was using a condom so everything was safe. Sky was a minute away from her release and Theo didn't stop moving harder and deeper making her moan a bit louder. Sky was grabbing her bed's covers so hard she thought she would rip them into pieces involuntary.

"Babe.." Sky whispered as both of them were coming too close to their release and in less than a few seconds, they both finally came. Theo pulled out and threw himself on the bed next to Sky.

"Sky..you're the best.." Theo confessed while he was trying to catch up with his breaths and gave Sky a soft, quick kiss on her lips.

"Well, you're the best one I've ever had." Sky replied ironically to his words which made him laugh and shake his head.

"Same old Sky!" He joked as he giggled a bit and Sky nodded with a "you know me" look on her face as she turned around and cuddled him.

Theo smiled at her before pulling the covers over them and holding her close to his body. Sky placed her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep immediately; she was more tired than she felt she was. Theo kissed her forehead and wrapped his arms around her, holding her protectively and letting her sleep peacefully.