Meet the characters

The Reid family;

Sky Reid - the werewolf girl who now moves in to Beacon Hills with her family. She has long straight black hair,brown eyes. She is a senior. She loves taking long walks to the woods,listening to music (like every other teenager does) and prefers solitude most of the time. Sky loves protecting her family and friends. She's a wild child and sometimes gets in trouble but usually she's not the one who starts it.

Nathaniel (Nate) Reid - Sky's brother. He has dark hair, light green eyes and tends to be really attracted to trouble. He is a sophomore.He is also a werewolf, a beta. Nate is arrogant but is loyal to his family and friends and he's always protective towards them.

Steven Reid - Sky's father. He's a deputy who gets transferred in Beacon Hills' police station. His ancestors were werewolves so he got the wolf gift too. He's never worried for his kids although he knows how much trouble they've caused and how much they still can cause.

Emily Reid - Sky's mother. She is an unemployed psychologist who's looking for new job opportunities now in Beacon Hills. She isn't a supernatural creature but knows a lot about them and always helps her family when they get into ''supernatural'' trouble.

Other characters; (the original Teen Wolf characters)

Scott McCall / Stiles Stilinski / Kira Yukimura / Lydia Martin / Malia Tate / Liam Dunbar / Theo Raeken / Sheriff Stilinski / Deputy Parrish / Melissa McCall / Dr. Deaton / Brett Talbot / and possibly others like Hayden Romero, Natalie Martin, Ken Yukimura, Noshiko Yukimura, etc.