Chapter 19 - He doesn't deserve you

"Guys, what's up? What happened?" Scott and Stiles approached Liam and Theo who were still standing there, outside the school.

"Sky.." Liam started off as his eyes trailed off for a moment or two.

"Yeah, what about her?" Stiles was waiting for their answer anxiously as he studied their faces.

"Long story, no time." Theo stated coldly, his eyes staring towards the direction Sky had ran to.

"School's almost over anyway, so what is it? Tell us!" Scott and Stiles exclaimed at the same time.

"Well, she and Theo got in a fight because of me and now she ran off in her wolf form. I don't know where she's headed. She lost control for sure..." Liam mumbled, worried while his eyes met Scott's who looked worried as well.

"And what are we gonna do about it?" Scott wondered once he glanced over at Theo and Liam who both looked upset.

"I know where she's headed but she's mad at me so I doubt she'll give me a chance to speak with her." Theo said, irritated.

"Tell us where she's going and maybe we will find her and talk to her?" Malia suggested, popping up from behind Stiles. "I heard almost the whole conversation." She stated after she noticed that they all stared at her for a minute.

"Good idea actually." Kira nodded in agreement with Malia, once she appeared too.

"Yeah, indeed." Scott agreed as well.

Theo was hesitant at first but then decided to tell them where Sky would be at. He was mad at her but he still cared and he didn't want her to lose her control although she had already and maybe it was too late.

"I'll come with you!" Liam exhaled once Scott decided to take with him Malia and Stiles.

"It's not necessary." Scott stopped him.

"It is, trust me." Liam stated in a serious tone and Scott eventually agreed.

----------

"Sky?" Liam and Malia's glowing eyes were searching for any sign of her that could prove to them she was near. Scott had gone the other way with Stiles.

"I think I caught a scent!" Liam rushed over towards the place he smelled Sky's natural smell and perfume as well.

"Where are you, Sky?" He mumbled, looking around but not seeing anything. Malia chose to search around.

"Up here..." Sky's soft voice sounded from behind Liam, up on a tree, once Malia was

"Why are you up there?" He was confused, eyeing her from lower.

"I like trees, didn't Theo mention it?" Her sarcastic tone when she mentioned Theo blocked out every sound of Liam's ears.

"Get down here, please." Liam's puppy voice made Sky feel sympathy especially by the time she thought that he cared for her.

Sky jumped down, flashing her eyes red as she looked at Liam, her eyes meeting his. Once he had her next to his side, he looked and sounded calmer.

"I'm terribly sorry about-" Liam was looking at Sky with an apologetic look on his face and his voice sounded so sad when Sky cut him off.

"It's not your fault." She stated, trying to forget about what happened previously.

"I hate how he treated you like that, he's such an asshole, how do you even stand being with him?" Sky heard Liam say and every word that slipped his mouth sounded more desperate than the previous one.

"But why are you being that bothered? It's not like we're close friends or something..." Sky mumbled, not quite able to assume stuff that moment.

Liam came closer to Sky and pressed his soft and sweet lips against hers. He kissed her softly and pulled back quickly before taking the kiss to a whole other level.

"Look, Sky, if he has one reason to break up with you, I've got a million more to want to be with you." Liam stared deep into Sky's eyes before she gave her a warm smile.

"Is that true?" Sky needed to make sure if Liam was being honest with her or if he was just saying those words in order to make her calm down.

"It's damn true and I'm dead serious." Liam nodded, still keeping his eyes locked on hers.

Sky smiled once more before hugging him and feelings his arms hold her close to his body and keep her tightly.

"I want to be the one who's there for you..." Liam whispered as he pulled her even closer to him embrace. "He doesn't deserve you.." Liam sounded hurt for some reason. Maybe his mind trailed off to when Sky told him what she did with Theo.

Sky had never felt any more loved no matter how many good times she had with Theo. Theo was good to her, he was protective, he was taking care of her and seemed like he cared for her feelings. But Theo's hugs were nothing compared to the hug that Liam gave her. Liam was so warm and the way he was pulling her closer and closer, like he never wanted to let go and forever stay there, made her feel so loved that her heart would burst out of her chest anytime soon.

A tear ran down Sky's cheek and more were on their way when Liam heard her sob softly while he was still holding her. He slowly pulled back and brushed the few tears away from her cheeks.

"It's okay, you don't have to cry anymore. I'm here for you." Liam smiled at her and she nodded before he pulled her back into his warm embrace.

"Oh you found her, what a relief!" Malia sounded a bit out of breath once she reached at them with Scott following.

"Yeah, I did." Liam nodded as Sky pulled away from his hug.

"Sky, are you alright?" Scott asked her, concerned as he threw some glances over at Liam.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you." Sky thanked them all for helping her and showing sympathy for her.

"Let's go home then.." Stiles sarcastically mumbled behind Scott and Malia. They nodded and Liam wrapped his arm around Sky, pulling her close to his side once again.

As they walked silently, Sky got lost in her own thoughts. She wished she hadn't fallen for Theo and paid more attention to Liam who was quite polite with her by the first moment they met. She wished she wasn't fooled by Theo's ways of getting what he wanted right away. Now she was surely done with Theo. The only person that should be on her mind now, was Liam. And she loved the idea of them together, ignoring totally the fact that he was younger. She didn't care because it was clear to her that age does not define maturity. Now, she needn't anything else than cuddle with Liam and fall asleep next to him. Sky was so eager to get back home after all these. And one thing she hoped she wouldn't have to face that day; Theo's attitude.