Chapter 20 - I knew you were trouble

"I'm not sure if I want to do this. I mean..everyone will be staring at us..." Sky mumbled to Liam who had suggested that they should go together to school that day.

"But come on, who cares? And what if they stare? I don't care..." Liam complained, trying to persuade Sky into this.

She sighed, rolling her eyes softly. "Fine but if anything makes me feel even a little bit uncomfortable, I'm blaming you."

"Hmm, everything will be fine, stop worrying that much." Liam grinned at Sky who rolled her eyes once again before leaving his house with him.

As she had hoped the day before, she spent the night with him. It was one of those nights when discussing about random things until you fall asleep was the best idea. They talked and talked for hours until they finally fell asleep on Liam's bed. Although Sky was the kind of person who never needed anyone to protect her and she always took care of herself, that night she felt more safer than ever.

"Morning!" Malia appeared in front of Sky and Liam once they reached school. She seemed all excited and Stiles followed after her. "Good morning, guys." Liam smiled at them and they all walked inside the school.

"So, what did you do last night?" Malia had become so friendly to Sky lately that Sky didn't even know how to react to that.

"Um, we talked and talked..and then we fell asleep." Sky shrugged her shoulders, smiling softly at Malia who was grinning at her.

"And that's all?" Malia asked impatiently while she was looking at Sky with a there-has-to-be-more look.

"Umm, yeah?" Sky glanced at Malia, confused. "Seriously, what did you think? We're not even dating or something..." An almost silent sigh escaped Sky's mouth.

"Oh, okay, you're right. You two would be cute together though." Malia smiled warmly as Sky blushed at the thought of her dating Liam.

"Oh my God, you really like him, don't you?" Malia exclaimed excitedly and looked at Sky with a big smile on her face.

Sky couldn't help but blush even more. Of course she liked him. Who wouldn't like a sweet, protective puppy like Liam? She sometimes used to think that she'd never stand a chance with him because he could literally have every girl he wanted.

"You like him, you like him!!!" Malia repeated like a happy child.

"Okay, stop saying it! There's no need for anyone else to know about this!" Sky exhaled, trying to keep her voice down.

"Your secret is safe with me!" Malia gave her a sweet smile before going back to Stiles who had been chatting with Scott and Liam all this time.

"Promise to see me after the first period." Liam locked his eyes on Sky's who just glanced at him once and nodded her head. "I promise." She mumbled before he gave her a quick, soft smile and rushing to his class.

Sky's first class was history and she realised she'd have to see Theo again once she walked into the classroom. She noticed Theo sitting right beside her seat and sadly, there were no other seats she could choose. She sighed before sitting down and taking a notebook out as the teacher started lecturing.

Theo was gazing at Sky so hard she got much annoyed. She tried to ignore his gaze but for an unknown reason, he wouldn't stop being annoying.

"What!?" Sky turned her eyes on him who glanced at her surprised.

"I saw you came here with him today.." He whispered, not taking his eyes off of her.

"So what!?" Sky exhaled irritated, whispering.