Chapter 2 - Are we there yet?

The next morning, Sky woke up earlier than everyone else. She used the bathroom, brushed her hair and went to her room to choose what to wear. She thought that black jeans accompanied by a white shirt, her black leather jacket and white Converse shoes was a good enough outfit because it was stylish so that she could make a good first impression to Beacon Hills' citizens and it was also comfortable for their trip. She used light make-up, a light grey-black shadow and red lipstick because it had always been her favorite lipstick color.

Soon enough her whole family woke up and started getting ready as Emily was preparing breakfast because they had to eat something before leaving.

''Nate, help me carry the suitcases to the car!'' Steven ordered Nate as Sky carried all her bags to the living room from where Nate would pick them up to take them to the car.

They were done with carrying their stuff and having breakfast in less than an hour but of course they would have to wait for transporting trucks to bring their furniture to their new apartment in Beacon Hills.

''Are we ready to leave?'' Sky's father asked and they all nodded 'yes'.

''Alright then, Sky your mother will take your car. You and your brother are coming with me.'' Steven said.

''Why? I thought I was going to..'' Sky complained.

''I don't trust you in long distances like this one'' Her father said to her.

''Fine'' Sky shrugged her shoulder and got inside her father's BMW.

The trip was long and Sky fell asleep. After forty five minutes of sleeping, she opened her eyes.

''Are we there yet?'' She asked while looking around.

''...yup!'' Her father said as he turned the car right and entered the centre of Beacon Hills.

The apartment was only ten minutes away and soon, they arrived. They parked the cars outside their apartment and started carrying their stuff inside it.

It was bigger than what Sky expected. It had a huge living room, the kitchen was also big, there were two bathrooms and four bedrooms. Exactly what they needed. Sky walked around and inside the bedrooms when her brother passed her by screaming ''This bedroom is mine!'' and rushed into a big blue-painted bedroom. Sky took another look when she found a perfect bedroom for herself. It was wide enough, it was light purple-painted and it had a big window with view to the police station.

'Nice' She thought. 'I'll be able to see what's going on in the police station anytime of the day...' Not that she cared about what was going on in that city but she was always curious about things. Besides, she had to take caution in a supernatural place like this and stay updated.