Chapter 20

Note -- Part 2 of 3 of their drunken adventures is posted! Hope you like it! Love it. Vote, please! Comment!

P.S. Part 3 will be up soon and we get to learn what on earth they did last night! YAY! Then we get back to the mysterious part of the story, I promise;)

Chapter 20

"Oh. My. God. Please, tell me this is some alternate universe!" I panicked. Five sets of eyes stare at me as I have my own melt down, panic attack, seizure what ever you want to call it.

"Uh, sorry Julia, this is real life." Tamara smiled sheepishly,

"I can't believe I did this! No, no, no, I CAN'T BELIVE I DID THIS!" I cried.

"Your screwed." Jace chuckled.

Yah because this is a laughing matter! What is wrong with these people. I do something like this and they laugh?

......................Confused? Well, let me rewind to about three hours before hand.

*************

"Hello, is anybody still here!" I call out in the empty club. Chairs were thrown all over the place, tables were broken, glass was shattered everywhere, and articles of clothing were spread out along the ground.

"If someone is here please ans-- Ah!" I squealed as I tripped and fell to the floor.

"Hmmm." A low moan sounded under the table, two hands reach out and snake around my waist, as the person hauls me over to them.

"W-what time is it?" They groan.

"Jace, is that you?" I pull the table cloth up and low and behold Jace is crouched underneath.

"Julia? What the heck happened to your face? Where am I? What happened yesterday?"

"I'd like to know the same thing." I huffed."As for my face, don't even ask."

"Where are the others?"

"I haven't found them yet." I whisper and help him stand to his feet.

"What do you mean you haven't found them? Aren't we all here?" He asked confused.

"Not that I know of. I woke up in a tree this morning half way across town wearing nothing but this." I pull at my pants.

"You look pretty ridiculous." He giggled, clicking his tongue.

I gave him a sinister smile, "You should check in the mirror. Your not one to talk." I muffled a laugh.

"What are you--" I pointed to the men's bathroom.

He leisurely walked over to it as I bent over my knees unable to contain my giddiness.

"No way!" He breathed. "Who the hell did this too me!" His sudden anger caused me to blow out in full blown hysterics.

"This is not funny!" He cried, striking a girlie pose.

"Y-y-you should s-see...y-you should see y-your face right a-about now!" I breathed in between coughs of laughter.

"Hardy har har, mock all you want Ms. Clown." He sneered.

"Whatever... you know Jace those netted leggings do wonders for your thighs." I teased. "Along with those nice false eyelashes glued to your forehead and my black hells look great on your ankles." I gazed at him.

His face grew hot, "These are yours? How can you stand them? I think I have permanent blisters." He winced, slowly taking of my pumps.

Wow what the heck is--