Chapter 19

Not a very actiony chapter...again. Its sorta weird but I was in an unhappy mood and I needed something to cheer me up, and so I wrote this.

I swear there will be more actiony chappy's soon!!

--Eden

***********************

Chapter 19

"If you keep thinking that hard your head might explode." Someone chuckled from behind me.

Oh my gosh a stranger! Wait, what am I thinking? I can take him!

"Hello, Jules-bear!"

Hey, I know that voice!

I jerk my head around so fast I could hear the swish of my hair in the wind. "Alex!" I scream as I scramble up to my feet. I sprint over to him and tackle him into a bear hug.

"Wow careful there, Jules, if you squeeze too tight you might break me." He pried my arms off of him.

"Oh, shut up!" I slapped his arm. "Am I not aloud to be happy to see one of my friends after they return from their long, dreary, boring, long, exceptionally long uninterestingly plain task?"

"Well,...if you put it that way then I guess not." He gave me a signature smirk. "Jules-bear I knew you couldn't stand being without me for very long." He teased.

"What! Of course I can!" I argued. I missed Alex a lot, considering being beta, he was sent by Cole to a neighboring pack for the last month and I never saw him.

"Sure, sure. You tell yourself that." He patted my head.

I swatted his hand away and he chuckled. "I can." I said stubbornly.

"Really?"

No

"Yes." I smiled smugly.

"Then why the oh so dramatic 'Alex! I missed you so much, I love you, you're the best person I know, never leave me again!" He cried in a girlie voice, mocking me.

"Ok 1.) I never said any of that 2.) I can name others who are far better than you 3.) My voice does not sound that girlie!" I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"But you wanted to say it." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, with a suggestively knowing look.

Ok so maybe I did but I'd never admit to it.

"Whatever." I grumbled.

"Awe don't pout. It does not suite your face. Makes you look old." He sat down on the grass.

"I'm only twenty."

He gave a serious face, " Honey, I can see the wrinkles now."

"Why I otta--" I talked him to the ground, pinning him by his hands. "Your one to talk you old coot! Your older than me!"

"But I don't have frown lines!" He cried.

I gasped "I do not!"

"Do so!"

"Do not."

"Do so!"

"DO NOT!"

"Do not!

"Do so -- Wait, what? Oh gosh dang it Alex, quit doing that to me!"

He burst out laughing. You know the kind that turns almost non existent when you laugh so hard. When it's only air coming out and you have to gasp for breath, yah that's what he's doing.