Chapter 12 (Revised)

Chapter 12 

(Coles POV) 

   "Something just isn't right." I whispered to myself. I was currently rubbing the bags under my eyes, sitting in my office. It had been a long sleepless night for me, filled with new revelations. 

   My pack may think that I am irresponsible and dumb but I am far from that. They may think that I see nothing that goes on in the house but I do. I see it all. All the lies, the hurt, and even the love. And I am so close to finding out the truth too it all. All the secrets.  

   Allow me to share some light on the subject about all the secrets I know and how they all fit together.  

   * My dads dead wife--better known as my rightful mother Sara--is "haunting" him. Sara can control my fathers emotions and implant ideas into his head, commanding him to do exactly what she wants.  

   * My father has gone insane. Sure he acts fine around the pack but he has too. But besides being emotionally scared he's still the same bastard: Having an affair with Lily, regretting ever meeting Amanda, and plotting against his own pack with Julia. I think that about sums up all his bullshit.

   How do I know this you ask? Well, its simple. I'm observant. I see the way my father looks at Lily. I see the crazed look in his eyes when he talks to Sara and the switch in his personality when he isn't. As for the regret he regrets ever meeting Amanda because then he wouldn't have had me. I'm just the miracle child that he has always wanted! Note my sarcasm he hate's me. I've never really belonged anywhere and to be completely honest with myself, I hate being Alpha. I never wanted this life and I still don't, but I pretend to be proud to be Alpha because I might just make my dad proud of me for once. That's all I've ever wanted. Someone to love me. Though because of my stupidity this will never happen.

   Julia. Her appearance in my life has really put things into perspective. Ever since she's shown up the days seem more bright, like I have no troubles in the world. If only it could stay this way. I know it can't, not because she doesn't love me, but because of her true purpose in life. The only reason she was born. The only reason she's staying here, in the pack house. 

   I will save her though even if I have to die in the process. It's the least I can do to help her after everything I've done. I take full responsibility of what happened to her but part of me always wants to blame my father. If I hadn't listened to him when I was younger maybe Julia would be mine, today.

   I sighed and ran another shaky hand through my tousled hair. 

   Mason have you found anything useful about, Julia? I asked my wolf. 

   'No, I'm afraid not.' He replied. 

   Nothing at all? 

   'Well, there is one thing.' He said shakily. 

   What is it?

   'Its about her "wolf" and the Lunar Eclipse.' 

   What about them? I growled frustrated. 

   'As we know Julia's wolf is not her own...

   I nodded through the link.

   'It seems as though something else entirely is posing as her wolf. Julia never shifted until after she left, right?

   Yes, why?