Chapter 57

Jason's P.O.V.

I watched her get up and walked away towards the bathroom, licking my lips as I smirked staring at her hungrily damn was I lucky. I took the last sip from the whiskey before placing it back down, getting up I followed after her and waited outside the bathroom, I trusted her of course but I didn't trust the men in this party. And I knew they'd take advantage of her innocent mind.

Once she came out I took her hand making her jump pulling her to my chest she sighed when she realised it was just me. I bent down and kissed her cheek before leading her over to Malcolm who now stood by himself.

"So are you completely sure this will work?" I asked as I went and stood in front of him.

"100% Desied is a incredibly gullible man, theres no way he thought that was all an act" Malcolm answered swirling the little cherry in his cup around the alcohol.

"But you may have scared him a little by you overprotective shit" he added making me laugh shrugging. "Gotta do whatever" I answered licking my lips as I looked down at Ariana who was not paying attention at all as usual.

We talked for a while and I could tell Ariana was getting frustrates by how much I was getting her turned on by the smallest things like touching her ass or whispering things in her ear.

"Jason, stop" she groaned as I moved my hand down to her ass gripping it hard I smirked down at her "are you getting wet sweetheart?" I asked teasing her as I sucked on her ear lobe.

A small moan left her lips, she stood in front of me, purposely pushing her ass against my crotch I groaned feeling my pants tighten and my buldge rubbed against her ass, she knew what she was doing and it was driving me crazy. "I know what your trying to do, and if your going to be acting like this, I have no problem taking you back to the car and punishing you there" I grunted low in her ear as I kept my arm around her from behind.

She giggled lowly as she tried to play it off that she was practically helping me Jack of just by having her ass near my dick.

"That's it, we're leaving" I growled grabbing her by her waist and pulling her to my side, "Malcolm, Its been a great party but its pretty late so we're going to leave, I'll see you tomorrow" I said pulling him in to a bro hug. He nodded smiling at Ariana and saying bye before I took her by the waist and walked out the house.

My Blacked out Rolls Royce showed up and the driver came and opened the door us, I got in sitting down on the leather seats, I raised my eyebrows at her as she about to sit down on the seat. "Come here mami" I said making her laugh sitting on my lap as the car began to move she grinned at me before pressing her lips against mine I smirked in to the kiss as she opened her mouth letting me slip my tongue in.

She changed positions so she now straddled my lap giving me easier access to gripping her ass making her moan in to my mouth. "Why'd you always do that?" She grinned caressing my cheek "What? This?" I asked acting as if I didn't know just so I could do it again and she nodded "Because its mine," I simply answered before pressing her lips back against hers sucking on her bottom lip as she rubbed herself against my crotch only increasing the tightness of my pants because of my growing member.

"The things you do to me baby girl..." I groaned as I pushed her down on to my crotch practically massaging it. She grinned leaning forwards and pressing her lips against my neck sucking and licking at it.

"Mine"