Chapter 54

Jason's P.O.V.

I unlocked the door go the hotel room and walked in closing the for behind me, I held the box of Ariana's favourite food, Pizza in my hand whilst I put my keys down.

It was pretty quite but the sound of the TV was heard, I walked forwards towards the couch were I saw Ariana sleeping on, with her computer still on in front of her she must of fell asleep whilst she was on her computer but I couldn't help but smile by how incredibly adorable she looked.

I set the box down on the coffee table in front of me and turned to look at her simply caressing her cheek with my thumb, "Sweetheart wake up" I whispered to hear seeing her move slightly, she opened her eyes yawning as I smiled down at her.

"Mhm your back" she tiredly said sitting up.

"Yeah, I bought us some pizza, because I know you probably didn't eat, yourself" I raised my eyebrow as she grinned sitting cross legged.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, eat" I told her kissing her forehead.

She nodded and I left in to the bedroom were I took my towel and all and went in to the bathroom were I had a long ass shower. I got out and stood by the mirror contemplating whether or not to shave, I decided on leaving my stash, you couldn't even it unless you were stood in front of me, I really couldn't grow a beard.

I got in to some sweats and attempted to dry my hair with the towel however it was still damp. I left the bedroom checking the time to see I had been in there for a while and we had to leave at 9, and I knew Ariana would take gears on getting ready and dressed.

I went and sat down next to her pulling her to me, she laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around me as I looked over at the TV to see what she was watching, news?

"Since when did you like watching the news?" I asked making her sit up "Are you serious, I love politics" she answered looking back at the TV.

"Can we not watch this?" I groaned as I tried to reach for the remote.

"Shhhh" she hushed putting her hand over my face as she kept her eyes glued to the TV.

'Vegas Mafia king Malcolm Reece has been-" I quickly took the remote and turned the TV off, stopping the news reporter from carrying on.

"Wasn't that-" I cut Ariana off as I knew what she was going to say. "These reporters, they lie about everything so don't worry about it, Malcolms a genuinly good guy trust me sweetheart" I told her.

She looked at me for a couple seconds, I knew what she was doing. She did this all the time when she was trying to hold back her questions, I guess because I don't really tell her everything.

"Just come here" I chuckled pulling her close to me, I pressed my lips against hers trying to get her to open her mouth, or even kiss back. I pulled back "Kiss back" I grunted pushing her down on go the couch, a smile cane on to her lips as I pressed my lips against hers she finally kissed back, opening her mouth I let my tongue slip in sucking on her bottom lip.

I pulled away reaching over to my phone, I checked the time to see we had to start getting dressed because I knew the boys would kill me if I was late. "Mhm fuck baby I want to carry on but," I paused pulling her up.

"We're going to a party tonight" she made a face showing a side of confusion and fear, "Don't worry sweetheart, it won't be a huge crowded party, its in Malcolms house so there will be a lotta... Business men there" I told her seeing she still wasn't fully comfortable.

"I promise sweetheart, I won't let anything happen to you..." I said before kissing her lips I pulled her up and we went to the bedroom and began to get dressed.