Chapter 19

Ariana's P.O.V.

I watched as Jason paced back and forth looking panicked and most of all, pissed off. He had been doing this for almost 10 minutes now and I was starting to get worried, just after his friend came to stitch me up, he had gotten a phone call from one of the boys I don't know what was said but Jason was really angry and I didn't really know what to do.

"Jason, relax what's going on?" I finally spoke up approaching him as he stopped shaking his head "Its complicated, but I needa get some things sorted, you go to sleep; its late, I'll be there in a while" He rushed walking over to the IMac on the desk, he turned it on before grabbing a bunch of files from behind the couch and setting it to the side "But-" he cut me off as he turned to face me.

"Don't argue with me Ariana, I don't want to get angry at you so please just listen to me" He told me and I could see that he was holding in his anger.

I slowly nodded, folding my arms I turned around and walked in to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed, just thinking about what must be going on. I knew nothing. Jason didn't tell me anything, I had no one I could ask from and I wasn't one to poke in to others business, but this included me and I deserved to know a little, and I wanted to ask Jason but I didn't want him getting mad for being nosey because I really wasn't a nosey person, if someone wants something being private then that should be respected. At least that's what I think.

I stood up and walked in to the bathroom were I changed in to a pair of night shorts and tank top, before I brushed my teeth and let my hair down. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at the bandage wrapped around my stomach, it did hurt, but i didn't pay much attention to it so i guess it was okay. I then left the bathroom rubbing my eye, I went and got in to the bed, laying my head on go the pillow I took my phone from the bedside table and began going through all my notifications, yes Jason had given me his charger when he found out that was what I needed, so I was very grateful for that.

I then put my phone down before turning over, I closed my eyes before drifting off to sleep.

Jason's P.O.V.

I sighed running my hand through my hair as I went over the footage in front of me. The footage was off today, Desied had gone to the warehouse here in the Bahamas and burnt it down, thankfully no one was in there and gratefully he hadn't touched the main office, but I was looking over the footage and seeing many of his men pulling up and throwing gasoline over the whole place before lighting it, facing the CCTV cameras and throwing up the card that had a black widow spider on it, there signature pose.

I sat back in the leather chair staring at the bright screen from the monitor, shaking my head I clicked X on the open tab before turning the computer off I stood up and closed the files before placing them back, picking up my phone I made sure the doors and windows were closed before walking in to the bedroom.

I yawned as I shut the door behind me looking over at Ariana who slept peacefully on the bed.

I pulled off my shirt and sweatpants before going over to the bed, as I moved the covers I saw that the bandage around her stomach had quite a lot of blood seeping through it, and it would be better to put a new one on.

I leaned over towards her gently shaking her making her slowly being to wake up, I felt bad because it was like 3:30am.

"Sorry to wake you sweetheart but I need to change your bandage" I told her in a whisper as she yawned, nodded I pulled her up and then walked over to the bathroom, I sat her on the counter before taking out the first aid kid, I took out the wipes and unwrapped the current bandaid before wiping down the dry blood.

I then wrapped the new bandage around her stomach, leaning against her as I tied it from the back I felt her press her forehead against my shoulder, pulling back I looked down at her to see she had fallen asleep against my shoulder, I couldn't help but smile.

Picking her up I took her back to the bedroom before lying her down and getting in next to her, I wrapped my arms around her pulled the covers over us intertwining our legs together I looked down at her sleeping self, kissing her lips softly I was surprised to see her kissing back when i thought she had fallen asleep as I pulled back.

"Goodnight Princess" I muttered as she wrapped her arm around my stomach "Goodnight Jase" She whispered back before we both drifted of to sleep