Chapter 55

Jason's P.O.V.

I stood up from the couch after waiting over an hour for Ariana. I had gotten dressed in under half an hour, with the help of Ariana who basically picked my outfit and styled my hair for me.

Opening the door to the bedroom I walked in seeing her stood in front of the mirror whilst pulling on her heels

"Sweetheart, what's taking so long?" I asked.

"I just... I don't look good" she answered flipping her hair behind her shoulders as she turned around to face me. I was shocked to even hear her say that, how could she think of herself as anything but beautiful, scratch that, she was fucking perfect. I knew girls envied her, because she was truly beautiful, she had the looks, the body, and the personality I didn't see how she couldn't see that.

"Baby girl," I paused going and standing in front of her "You look perfect, don't ever think that you don't... Your fucking beautiful, you need to see that" I told her lifting her chin up with my finger placed under her chin, she still didn't seem reassured.

"Are you sure I look okay?" She asked quietly.

"You look stunning Princess," I said pulling her in by her waist, a smile forming on her face. She wore a little light pink colour dress that fit her body perfectly, she beautiful yes, but she also looked too damn sexy not to kiss "Can't keep my eyes of you" I muttered before pressing my lips against hers.

After our heated ass make out session that lasted a while, we finally left the hotel and drove down to Malcolm's house we were very late

Once we got there I opened the door for her and she got out, I put my arm around her waist securely, guiding her towards the large lit up mansion. "Remember what I told you sweetheart?" I whispered to her, she nodded her head before I kissed her temple and we walked towards the house. The doorman opened the doors and we walked in.

Men stood around some were stood, and others were either sat on couches or by the bar. I pulled Ariana next to me putting my arm around her waist I kept a secure grip around her as I glanced around the room to see men staring at us walking in.

We walked back to the bar were Malcolm stood with Ryan, Khalil and Kyle, all with glasses of alcohol in there hands as they talked to one another they stopped and looked at us.

"Surprise surprise, McCann's late" Malcolm joked making the boys laugh.

"We er, got held up" I answered looking down at Ariana with a smirk as she looked down at her feet knowing what I meant.

"Okay... Y'all are freaks" Malcolm said laughing making us laugh.

We stood around for a while just talking to one another, he asked Ariana about school and all, I could tell she was loosening up. "Come on sweetheart" I said to her taking her hand and intertwining our fingers. She followed behind as we went over to the couches and sat down.

I looked back at Ariana who was glancing around the room looking at everyone who sat on the couches, some were just the boys and others were wealthy business men/ gang leaders, friends with Malcolm.

"Who's that?" She question looking at a man stood with 3 other men around him along with a girl who was probably a stripper he paid to have as his girl on show for the night.

"Johnson, he wanted to be apart of my gang before I met you, but I said no" I answered looking over at him to see him staring at us.

"Why'd you say no?" She questioned turning to look at me as I sat back.

"I knew he was going to mess up, I haven't got the time to be wasting it on him" I said looking back at her as she nodded turning her head again, I got lost in conversation with the boys.